Need roomate ASAP!!

Nitrousbird

Roomate moved out tonight...WAY sooner than expected (she wanted to save money by living free with her new boyfriend or something for a couple of months...wish I had known!).

- HOUSE is in a quiet, CRIME FREE, Reynoldsburg neighborhood.

- Rent is a fixed $350/month. This includes all utilites; you pay $350 and that's it.

- WOW cable with ALL channels, 6Mbps down/1Mbps up internet.

- If you want a home phone, that's on you (and would be YOUR home phone); I can get it at highly discounted rate.

- If you want a cable box for your room, I can get that too, also at a discounted rate, but that's on you as well. Otherwise, basic cable.

Otherwise, I need someone that will pay their rent on the 1st of the month, on time, every time. I also want someone who isn't too messy; I don't feel like cleaning up after someone. I'm not a neat freak, but don't want someone too messy too. I also require a roomate that's respectful to my stuff, and isn't a pain in the ass to live with.

One other person lives here (my best friend, has lived here for almost 5 years, and is also easy to get along and live with). I also have a dog, but even people who aren't into dogs love this dog (never barks, and pretty much just leaves you alone unless you want to pet him or something).

I've always had great luck with everyone I've lived with, and want to continue that trend. I may also ask for a reference if I don't know you.

I need a roomate fast, you can move in ASAP.