Any hockey players play goalie?

redstalliongt

Hey, I'm just looking to see if anyone has any experience playing goalie in hockey. I am on a roller hockey team and we are in desperate need of a goalie. We really need someone with some experience in net. If anyone is interested PM me or you can get me at 614-570-3235, my name is Chris, thanks.

You play at CORH right? what league do you play? where's your old goalie going, sad to say but he's probably better than what we've got.

our last game an opposing defenseman was clearing the puck out of their zone from the opposing blue line ..... yeah our goalie deside's to stop it with his stick at a perfect angle that the puck skips off the stick and hits the top shelf and scores. wtf?

what team do you play on Harry?

Black Hole :(

After realistically evaluating my skill level, and considering i hadn't played or skated since i was 13, I joined the worst team on the worst league. It's a runt team as im sure you know, people come and learn for a few session's until they become an ok player, then they move on. This is my second session and im really loving playing again, we have our games on thur and sun, and im always at drop-in's on fridays despite the fact everyone there is twice as fast as i am. We suck but i try and keep it in perspective that its only a Rec league and im there to have fun, oh well.