Canada Rocks!!

Dr. Apex

LOL, yeah, I hear you. I was playing blackjack my first time up there and a waitress brought me a drink. She handed me back some change, which amounted to several coins. Not thinking, I just handed her back the coins as a tip, thinking I was tipping her about $1.50 in loose change. The waitress walks away happy. Realizing what I might have just done, I turn to the person sitting next to me - a Canadian who had been sitting next to me for a while that night - and said, "Hey, how much did I just tip her?" The response: "About $8.00." It was the most expensive Coors Light ever. :o

Ouch.....That's about a $13+ beer!!!

The woman we got directions from in the 7-11 said some of the classier places were down off "Ouellete" st and likely would require the dress clothes. I was wearing my white OSU hoodie and dark brown khakis, and had no problem. In fact as soon as we walked in the one girl came up and said in a very hot French accent...."your an american cowboy right?? come dance with me" I hadn't been there 2 minutes!!

They are called Loonie's and Toonie's, the $1 and $2 coins.

And yeah it is easy to hand them back the change and forgetting how much you really have :)

Crazy Canucks and their money. :p

Oh yeah, for the record, Canadian strip clubs ruined me for life. Alcohol plus fully naked chicks > *. I grew up an hour or so from the border at Niagara Falls. First few strips clubs I attended were in Niagara Falls and I just assumed they were all that good. Pretty much every one I have ever been to outside of Canada sucks in comparison... :nod:

Crazy Canucks and their money. :p

Oh yeah, for the record, Canadian strip clubs ruined me for life. Alcohol plus fully naked chicks > *. I grew up an hour or so from the border at Niagara Falls. First few strips clubs I attended were in Niagara Falls and I just assumed they were all that good. Pretty much every one I have ever been to outside of Canada sucks in comparison... :nod:

:)