need to find a special tool Clutch Drive

Dave1647545494

Clutch Head Drivers

they used to availiable just about anywhere, but are not used commonly anymore

clutch head fasteners are used on 40's and 50's chevy's John deere Tractors WWII and Korean War era Army equipment ,in some modern trailer construction, and occasionally as an anti theft fastener

Snap On lists them on their website I copied down the part numbers, but I don't think a dealer in town will have them. Sears no longer carries them and listings for these drivers are also absent from S-K tools Mac and wright tools websites if anyone knows how I can pick up a set of these or has a complete set they'd like to sell let me know if not I will order them from Snap On if they ever show at the shop

Thanks

Clutch head fasteners.... are these the ones that look kind of like a straight slot with recesses on each side to prevent you from using a regular screwdriver on them? They look a bit like the symbol for infinity on the head? If so, NAPA used to carry the drivers... might want to go in and ask to see a Service tools catalog. Those used to hold body parts on old Chevys, I believe.