should i be offended?

Guest ajp240

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious, what is special about your miata besides the hardtop?

it's #1107 out of #1500 produced. the 1993 LE is one of the most sought out miatas, along with the R package. it's quite comparable to the R package, except it has power steering and a/c, so it's actually more appealing to most people. it has the 14" BBS mesh wheels weighing in at 8.5lbs each, bilstein suspension, the hard top, brilliantblack paint with red leather interior, head rest speakers (some kind of premium sound), front air dam, rear lip and rear spoiler, and just a bunch of other little goodies. and all of that is stock stuff. :p

i didnt really buy it because it was the limited edition. i bought it because it came with everything i wanted so i would have a perfectly stock car that has everything i want. ;)

I have a del sol worth $20,000. No lie. Anyone want to trade for a 6 second car?

:rolleyes:

d00d, ive got a 4 second MR2 with a rusted out cat. Wanna trade?

Did you two finally, find a car that you may be able to beat on here to pick on?

I say Ashley lines up against the del sol and Mr2 from a dig. Let's see if you have anything for her miata? I will film and chase and post for all to see here.

Did you two finally, find a car that you may be able to beat on here to pick on?

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif

Mike lowballed me on computer software one time and I still have not forgout about it, true story. :mad:

:p

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif

Mike lowballed me on computer software one time and I still have not forgout about it, true story. :mad:

:p

What did I offer you? Whatever it was, the software is installed on my comp right now...

why are you bitching its a fuckin miata :gives:. you should be glad that someone wants the damn thing. and KBB is NOT accurate. their a company they get paid by how many ppl visit their site. the give higher figures that the car is worth. they give you the "feel good price" so you will keep coming back, and next time when you do look around the page if you looking up mazda, just look for all their adds around the place!

this is totally inappropriate. i PMed a mod.

i'm seriously considering leaving this site, this is absolutely ridiculous. :rolleyes:

DOn't take it personal, he likes to brake check fools in the left lane on 270 that want to go 73 mph. :cool:

Seriously, you don't need to leave, just use the feature that you can "ignore" certain people's posts. This under the "user CP".

if you can't handle the heat, get out. it was a joke at that too, wouldnt want my dick to rot off or anything. :p

fuck you, you're a pig. :rolleyes: i'd be surprised if you could get your dick near anything to begin with.

also, i'm pretty sure being a sexist pig is against some kind of rule on the forum. that goes along with being racist, in my opinion. i understand this is the kitchen, and i dont give a shit if people make fun of me or my car, otherwise i wouldnt have posted in here to begin with. but making a "joke" like that is crossing the line. you're a fucking pig.

Its kinda like swimming in a testosterone sea huh.........

notice there are not a lot of women members. They get offended and leave

and people wonder why?

I see that as sexual harassment, people can't jeapordize the legal elements of the site whether it is in the kitchen or not.

thank you.