Want to be in a Zombie Movie???

BloodRed

Hey some local guys are going to be filming a cheesy zombie flick in Groveport. Anyway me and a buddy went down yesterday for the auditions. They are looking for a bunch more people and will be holding another set of auditions because of the snow yesterday. They are looking for around 100 zombies and 50 townfolk, plus about 20 main characters. My friend is pretty sure he got one of the speaking parts and he said he worked out a deal that I will be the zombie that kills him. LOL

Anyway, the name of the movie is The Book of the Dead. The movie seems like it is going to be one of those cheesy zombie flicks that if they were lucky would end up on the SciFi channel late at night, but I think this is going to be fun. Filming starts in May and will be pretty much all night work. Here is the website, keep checking back for the next set of auditions. They should be held in the next couple weeks.

http://www.botdmovie.com/index.html

Just checked the movies website:

Our next round of auditions is set for February 10th from 10 AM until 6 PM. It will be held at the same location at 648 Main Street, Groveport Oh. 43125

That is 3 Saturdays from now. If you are interested in just being an extra, I would email them (address some where on the website) and ask if you do need to show up. I know when I went there, they just wanted my name and contact information, nothing to audition for. If you are going for a speaking/main part, you will need to show up. You can email them and ask about getting parts of the script for the people you are interested in trying out for. They will also have the scripts there at the auditions to read over before trying out. The auditions are being held in the Groveport historical museum (if you really want to call it that). Parking is behind the building on the other side of the street. Look for the Parking sign. I want to say it was like Crooked Alley or something like that.

Yes these are the guys that have been on Craiglist. From what we have been told, they have all the funding to make the movie, but the more they get, the better things can be in the movie. And from what I have read of the script and the synopsis, it has nothing to do with the Evil Dead movies.

• 2 weeks later...