Former Girls of CR

Lustalbert

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zoomtard
Let me get this straight, you are allowed to post naked pics of chicks on here who probably have no idea that their private photos are being circulated on the internet, but I am not allowed to post a pic of a naked chick who KNOWS her photos are being circulated on the internet? Wheres the logic in that?

Let me get this straight, you are allowed to post naked pics of chicks on here who probably have no idea that their private photos are being circulated on the internet, but I am not allowed to post a pic of a naked chick who KNOWS her photos are being circulated on the internet? Wheres the logic in that?

dude its the winter version of CR, Sh*T happens hhahahahahah

Guest Zoomtard
I don't get it either dude, shit DOES happen! With the price of gas this winter, he is probably just shitting on her so she will keep warm. Try and post a picture of someone helping a chick save money on home heating costs and get threatened with bannage. Sheesh

you flagrantly broke the rules. links only to NWS pics:doh:

Guest Zoomtard

OHHHHHHHHHHH! I didn't know. Ok, thanks. That was my fault, I apologize.

EDIT:

Link removed for:

1) NOT FUCKING WORK SAFE, and you've been warned.

2) That's just nasty.

You get a ban, too for repeated violation of basic rules. Bye.

~Anthony

Let me get this straight, you are allowed to post naked pics of chicks on here who probably have no idea that their private photos are being circulated on the internet...

Ya know, I've got nude pics somewhere of a girl that lied and cheated on me...but I also said i wouldn't let them out. Still got my dignity, unlike her. ;)

I should probably get rid of them.

Nobdoy would want to hit that cow unless we were trying to get some steak from her...

:lol: Why is everyone paying attention to the banhammer victim, fuck him, Linn and Sam have been posting some funny "On Topic" stuff.

Sam do you have any pics of her face? I am feeling really bad about my taste and if I see her face I may save some self respect. Not to mention Kevin could have some fun with the pic.