Myspace

Sam1647545489

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the fuck do so many people have their shit set on private. Listen hoe, I am not goin to be your friend if I cant see some god damn pics of your face and your fucking body. :mad:

I have mine set on private because I am currently job hunting

Why in the fuck do so many people have their shit set on private. Listen hoe, I am not goin to be your friend if I cant see some god damn pics of your face and your fucking body. :mad:

Yeah because of Job Hunting. You don't want your future boss seeing those pictures of your bong !

Yeah because of Job Hunting. You don't want your future boss seeing those pictures of your bong !

You can still see pictures on a private profile.... I have the link somewhere, I will post it. Its not that, I just don't think that they need to be reading my personal life profile

when you search... expand your search to include those girls over 18... that will help :D