WTB good cheap car

Red Beard

posting for my brother,

he's looking for a reliable ride for a cheap price. he wants something thats in pretty good shape, only minor things that need fixed

would prefer a 5 spd. tuner/import, but will consider automatics and/or domestics if the cars is good. he has about 1900 cash to work with, so anything that could go for around there would be good to see.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
i have a 91 civic hatch std 4-speed for sale no rust car runs great just needs a pass ball joint and driver window crank other than that it is a great car. im asking only 1500 for it. the only reason im selling it is because i need to pay off my jeep.

I've got a 94 Sundance, 120k on body, two small spots of rust.

Lots of new stuff, trans was replaced about a year ago with a low mileage one. 60,000. My roommate barrowed the car and spun cylinder 3 rod bearing. It's got an LKQ engine, I put a rebuilt head on it. I'm finishing up the transplant and it should be done this week. I'm asking $1800OBO.

Other than an aftermarket stereo it's bone stock. Brakes were done when I did the transmission last year.

The only current problem is the lack of AC. The compressor locked up last year so I took the belt off. The Evap core and condensor did not leak at the time of the compressor crapping out.