2007 GSXR-1000 dyno graph.....

Putty

That is kind of BS because the 05+ 1k has a much better header design than the 9-year old BUSA header. In that case gear the 1k the same as the BUSA and see what jump you have even 40-150. A 42 on the rear of a BUSA will make it jump down low like the 1k....

Again...I'm not changing anything...The race goes down the way they came from Suki, just a slip-on to change the sound.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull Shit!

I had been over there several times with and without the BUSA. One specific night I went over with the BUSA, YOU AND THE OTHER BIKES NEVER SHOWED. I met Sam, Andrew and Linn ALL that night.... :rolleyes:

Where were you?

Dude, I must have known nothing about it...I dont run from races. I have no issues losing. Therefore, if you win....good for you, but I know that won't happen with the bikes modded the same. No way, no how.

For instance you said something about the Busa having 155hp. My gixxer pulls 164. With that, my bike is faster than yours sitting still. The k7 is to have 8 more hp...It'll be ever worse for the Busa.

I'm not one to sit and talk/type shit all day. We're in the same city...Get a busa that's modded with just a pipe and lets make it happen. Slip-on that is...No full systems here.
If your so bad a$$ You shouldnt care if a Busa has a full system . Or was all your races with Busa that didnt actally know they were racing ? I cant race you with my Busa cause it would really make you look stupid . But I have a few guys that I know who will have no problem racing you . Shit if your as fast as you say you are you might even be able to pay some bills off after your wins .

I dont run from races. I have no issues losing.
Who have you raced? Who were the guys on the Busas that you crushed so bad ? I was out all year and don't remember any big bad 1k thats killing everything . You might beat up on a stock piped Busa or one with slipons with noob riders . So you scared of a piped Busa ?

If your so bad a$$ You shouldnt car if a Busa has a full system . Or was all your races with Busa that didnt actally know they were racing ? I cant race you with my Busa cause it would really make you look stupid . But I have a few guys that I know who will have no problem racing you . Shit if your as fast as you say you are you might even be able to pay some bills off after your wins .

Why you turning it into me and you. I never claimed to be "bad ass" either...I just know the ability of my bike. Actually, you'd be the one looking stupid racing me on your Busa...considering the mods to it. Besides that, who ever said I have bills?

Who have you raced? Who were the guys on the Busas that you crushed so bad ? I was out all year and don't remember any big bad 1k thats killing everything . You might beat up on a stock piped Busa or one with slipons with noob riders . So you scared of a piped Busa ?

I know and have raced most of the streetracers that hang on campus. If you hang with the guys that roll into 7 11 on the busas that's stretched, pro stock pipes, turbos, all that shit...Why would you know me. I 'm not looking for you to race. Ask the ones that leave campus to race....I'm sure they know me. I never said I was killing everything either. I said the ones I have raced.

Why you turning it into me and you. I never claimed to be "bad ass" either...I just know the ability of my bike. Actually, you'd be the one looking stupid racing me on your Busa...considering the mods to it. Besides that, who ever said I have bills?
I just want a demonstration like you said you would be happy to do . Your the one who put it out there . Im just calling you on it . So you gonna race a Busa with a full pipe ? I dont know anyone who has a Busa with slip ons . So did these Busas you crushed have stock sytems or slipons ? Tell me who have you raced or have you ever raced a Busa ? Or are you going by "Well my bike has 163hp and a stock Busa has 155hp so that means Im faster " method ?

I know and have raced most of the streetracers that hang on campus. If you hang with the guys that roll into 7 11 on the busas that's stretched, pro stock pipes, turbos, all that shit...Why would you know me. I 'm not looking for you to race. Ask the ones that leave campus to race....I'm sure they know me. I never said I was killing everything either. I said the ones I have raced.
I roll with 3-5 Busas all summer . 7/11 all the spots . Who are the known streetracer you have raced ? what bikes ?If the racers I hang with know you than I should of heard of you ? So you gonna race a piped Busa or not ?

Very true....I'm devistated over here. I've ruined my own weekend http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3/Ridepix/jerkit-1.gif
I would be devistated to if I claimed to beat on Busas so bad , but have never raced one . Then get called out about it . Maybe in your :jerkit: dreams .

My gixxer pulls 164. With that, my bike is faster than yours sitting still. The k7 is to have 8 more hp...It'll be ever worse for the Busa.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all the people to come out with this statement, Putty you should know better than anyone that PEAK POWER means shit. Especially in that statement of BS and different dyno readings in general.... :nono:

The only reason the 1k is quick down low (40-150) is because of it's weight, gearing and power band for "that gearing." Anything past 150 and the TQ, gearing, AERO on the BUSA pull back. This isn't today's news, this has been proven over and over and over again. Gixxer 1k will jump out a bike maybe two and then around 150 the BUSA has realed it in and continues to pull two to three bikes all the way to 186mph.....

You don't have the only 1k racing BUSA's in the world.... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all the people to come out with this statement, Putty you should know better than anyone that PEAK POWER means shit. Especially in that statement of BS and different dyno readings in general.... :nono:

The only reason the 1k is quick down low (40-150) is because of it's weight, gearing and power band for "that gearing." Anything past 150 and the TQ, gearing, AERO on the BUSA pull back. This isn't today's news, this has been proven over and over and over again. Gixxer 1k will jump out a bike maybe two and then around 150 the BUSA has realed it in and continues to pull two to three bikes all the way to 186mph.....

You don't have the only 1k racing BUSA's in the world.... :rolleyes:

Buy another Busa, stock geared and piped and come see me when the weather breaks. Simple as that. We'll see who gets the last laugh...

That's funny because a 300M is VERY unattractive to me (not to mention other things).... :D

If it's unattractive to you that's great, you are entitled to your own opinion just like I think that BUSA is unattractive. If you are that sensitive about how your bike looks an internet forum is the last place you should be.

No only you . But thats my opinion .

So I am a squid because I think a Busa is unattractive? Homie you are so lame. Is this the first time you have disagreed with what someone else has said? Damn how sensitive does a GROWN man have to be to get mad because another man thinks a model bike is unattractive.

So I am a squid because I think a Busa is unattractive? Homie you are so lame. Is this the first time you have disagreed with what someone else has said? Damn how sensitive does a GROWN man have to be to get mad because another man thinks a model bike is unattractive.
Whos mad ?Not me ... Like I said to you before . I don't care if my bike is unattractive. I buy them for going fast , not to take to beauty pagents .You called a bike attractive . That in my opinion makes you a squid . Now run along before I get to sensitive .

Well.. On Puttys side here.. Ive personally been behind him while hes raced some busas and 14s.. and let me tell you hes seriously made them go home and cry after the race. Myself, I was SHOCKED at the results as Im sure he was. Were not talking a few lengths, hes given them the go to get the jump, reeled them in and put BUS lengths on these things. I rode his Gix1k and It was by far the fast bike I have ever ridden.

And as far as the races go, Putty doesnt back down on races, we race all damned summer long, so calling him out on this "BS" is just pointless basically.

I think Puttys 120lb soaking wet weigh in surely plays favors on his side as well. Now let me ride that turbo busa :D hah

putty-Hey my cousin has a 99 busa...lowered with a pipe.ill race you come spring..im impartial to this because I dont care either way. Id just like to race, and see the results. im more a stunter, but have done plenty of freeway racing in my day. Be happy to help settle this arguement.