2007 GSXR-1000 dyno graph.....

Putty

Well.. On Puttys side here.. Ive personally been behind him while hes raced some busas and 14s.. and let me tell you hes seriously made them go home and cry after the race. Myself, I was SHOCKED at the results as Im sure he was. Were not talking a few lengths, hes given them the go to get the jump, reeled them in and put BUS lengths on these things. I rode his Gix1k and It was by far the fast bike I have ever ridden.

And as far as the races go, Putty doesnt back down on races, we race all damned summer long, so calling him out on this "BS" is just pointless basically.

I think Puttys 120lb soaking wet weigh in surely plays favors on his side as well. Now let me ride that turbo busa :D hah

:bs:

That right there proves that a) Putty has a lot more mods than he says and isn't racing any equally modded bike (according to him) or b) ALL riders he has raced sucks donkey balls.

The bikes are so close in performance that there are NEVER BUS LENGTHS involved. We are talking a one maybe two bike difference in performance depending who gets the jump (40-150). This is with equal riders, equal weight and stock or light bolt on mods (no cams) on each bike. Anything past that in the mods and the BUSA WILL PULL AWAY PERIOD!!!

Sounds like Putty has a 40 or 60-shot and is racing stock bikes with 250lb riders..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos mad ?Not me ... Like I said to you before . I don't care if my bike is unattractive. I buy them for going fast , not to take to beauty pagents .You called a bike attractive . That in my opinion makes you a squid . Now run along before I get to sensitive .

I'm done with you and this whole conversation. Nothing has changed, I still think a busa is unattractive.

I don't think you can get any more sensitive about this conversation than you have. I think it is unattractive and you don't. No one's opinion is going to be changed on it so end of discussion.

Well.. On Puttys side here.. Ive personally been behind him while hes raced some busas and 14s.. and let me tell you hes seriously made them go home and cry after the race. Myself, I was SHOCKED at the results as Im sure he was. Were not talking a few lengths, hes given them the go to get the jump, reeled them in and put BUS lengths on these things. I rode his Gix1k and It was by far the fast bike I have ever ridden.

And as far as the races go, Putty doesnt back down on races, we race all damned summer long, so calling him out on this "BS" is just pointless basically.

I think Puttys 120lb soaking wet weigh in surely plays favors on his side as well. Now let me ride that turbo busa :D hah

if he only weights only 120 sounds like we will have to put little timmy the tooth or little barker from dayton on a busa and let them go at it... brandon isnt a small guy at around 250 so that race will be alittle unfair

i have a race for him my busa without me on it now i just need to find a rider i saw one take some 1000 down the track at norwalk he was a little guy but did really well we need to settle this get him on my bike and putty on his no matter what the outcome itll be sweet

holy run-on

I'm done with you and this whole conversation. Nothing has changed, I still think a busa is unattractive.

I don't think you can get any more sensitive about this conversation than you have. I think it is unattractive and you don't. No one's opinion is going to be changed on it so end of discussion.

Be quite squid .

just take 'em to the strip and see what's up. roll racing is :gay:. and i'm tired of hearing about "oh those riders must suck", you are racing in a straight line from a goddamn roll, there is no better rider, unless you have no clue what you're doing. now from a dig, it is very rider oriented. a gixxer is quicker than a busa, a busa has a higher top speed, an MV Agusta is the best all around, faster than the busa, and prolly right there with the gsrx1k on the accel.

just take 'em to the strip and see what's up. roll racing is :gay:. and i'm tired of hearing about "oh those riders must suck", you are racing in a straight line from a goddamn roll, there is no better rider, unless you have no clue what you're doing. now from a dig, it is very rider oriented. a gixxer is quicker than a busa, a busa has a higher top speed, an MV Agusta is the best all around, faster than the busa, and prolly right there with the gsrx1k on the accel.
HAAHAAA ... Great post !!!! :nutkick:

Once again you have "NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!"

ROLL racing is all the same....Riiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

Just like if you've been on one road course, you've been on ALL of them. That's pretty much what you are saying.....

WTF .. You know anybody can race from a roll .You dont have to worry about shift points and all that stupid crap . No skill involved at all . And if you dont know about the MV you betta recognize fool !!! :D

ok tell me how much rider matters in a roll race? slap on a quick shifter or an air shifter or just shift right. it's not "hard" to do. put it in the right gear and go! every straight line IS pretty much the same. every racetrack is TOTALLY different, you are comparing busa's to raptors basically. drag racing,roadracing, flatrack, etc. is very difficult, that's why they are sports. roll racing is ghey, it's not really even racing in my book. if there is no organization that sanctions it, then it's not racing. it's just seeing who has the faster bike on the top end, whoopty fuckin do, who cares. that's just a "i have a bigger cock than you" event. the faster bike wins. now go from a dig where you actually have to be able to launch that 180hp bike and now you have some real racing.

ya'll can talk abot how great riders you are all you want. i say come up to mid-ohio and do a track day, see what you really have. you get to do your top speed runs, your twisty riding, your braking, everything that the bikes are made to do. believe me, i do instructing, almost everyone comes into a day thinking they are hot shit, but until you go out on a real track you dont know what it's like. sure you can twist the throttle in a straight line and go 180mph, now try to stay wfo to the #4 marker before clamping down on the anchors and throwing it into t6/7.

dont wanna come off as an asshat, but i've seen many egos get deflated at the track and have many other instructors that have seen the same. not saying that some people dont show up and haul ass, but the vast majority get a reality check, i sure know I did. seriously though, come on up sometime this year, i'll be instructing and i'll be glad to help anyone out, no matter who you are, i enjoy seeing riders make that break through from advanced street to a trackday speedster. tons of fun and not that expensive plus you can actually see if i do/don't know what i'm talking about.

ok tell me how much rider matters in a roll race? slap on a quick shifter or an air shifter or just shift right. it's not "hard" to do. put it in the right gear and go! every straight line IS pretty much the same. every racetrack is TOTALLY different, you are comparing busa's to raptors basically. drag racing,roadracing, flatrack, etc. is very difficult, that's why they are sports. roll racing is ghey, it's not really even racing in my book. if there is no organization that sanctions it, then it's not racing. it's just seeing who has the faster bike on the top end, whoopty fuckin do, who cares. that's just a "i have a bigger cock than you" event. the faster bike wins. now go from a dig where you actually have to be able to launch that 180hp bike and now you have some real racing.

So the fact that you ride a 75rwhp bike means "you have a small cock" in the roll racing world. That's what you are saying....

We can take it to the 1/4-mile track anytime you want, no one has argued that. You have a lot to learn if you see nothing in ROLL RACING..... :rolleyes:

yea basically, the way roll racing works it's all about hp. but i'm not a roll racer, and i now ride a gsxr 600, so it'll be closer to a 120rwhp bike this year. now do something that requires skill and you will see people on much smaller bikes beat up on the bigger ones.

there really isnt anything in roll racing, if there was someone would sanction events and people would go roll race, oh wait it's called Bonneville.