Fs: 94 Talon TSi AWD

Guest shimmy

I have a white 94 talon tsi with black/gray interior for sale. Its a 5speed manual. It has been very well kept! One of the cleanest 1g's I have seen. It has 134,000 miles and still running strong. It has a fresh clutch in it, New tires just before winter, oil changed regularly. It has Super White Headlights, a greddy turbo timer and a hallman's mbc set at 14psi. I have never had any problems with it and runs great. No rust or dents anywhere. It has new black headliner so no problems with headliner falling apart which I find very common in dsm's. Asking price of $5500

oh i just wanted to see how many dicks like you would respond. Theres two! Im willing to negotiate and I've seen them go for more and its in better condition than any dsm I've seen.

The KBB value of the car in excellent condition is 2955. A wise person would not pay that much.

You're on crack if you think a stock 94 Tsi with a 3 bolt rear will go for 5...

I almost bought a 95 with a 6 bolt that had 3k in mods done to it for 4500.. gl with the sale though. :rolleyes:

The KBB value of the car in excellent condition is 2955. A wise person would not pay that much.

I almost bought a 95 with a 6 bolt that had 3k in mods done to it for 4500.. gl with the sale though. :rolleyes:

hey how about responding to your own thread....and PM's my buddy is very interested.

Yes, although KBB does not take into effect the turbo. There is a nice demand for turbos and KBB does not view the turbo as popular as they are, but yes, I do suggest dropping the price some they are right to some extent. But DSM's are nice, I love mine, especially if it is in the condition he says it is. Stock is somewhat better because it has not been run to the pisses but still.

Free up up up

Good Luck Selling

AWD's from 92.5-94 had 4bolt rear ends. FYI.

Thank you to all that said good things about it! I agree with what was said. To the rest Idk what to say, if your not buying it then dont worry about it. They can be nicer stock because you know it hasnt been ripped to crap. Also like I said Im willing to negotiate some!