How to peg a 1500 hp dyno

Guest Removed

Local?

Then why was the shit dyno'd on our turf?

Besides-our local boy made more.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/akron+horsepower/0/00f3255f-85a0-44d7-9c0f-983c00042243.htm

If it pegged a 1500hp dyno, then it obviously made more than 1500whp. So how do you KNOW that your local car made more? Lutz car could very well be over 1800whp.

Oh, and I don't believe Cbus has a dyno that will read over 1200whp. I could be wrong.

Carry on.

Guest Removed

im thinking 2000hp easy. Just think of it at full boost, and hes gottin good at knowing when to shut it off because it broke a rod clean off, that bitch is making some power.

and he can put it down.Twin 88s FTMFW.

you better love cumblowus, because everything up there is soooo much better.(in your sad eyes)

we dont have smog checks down here :asshole:

im thinking 2000hp easy. Just think of it at full boost, and hes gottin good at knowing when to shut it off because it broke a rod clean off, that bitch is making some power.

and he can put it down.Twin 88s FTMFW.

you better love cumblowus, because everything up there is soooo much better.(in your sad eyes)

we dont have smog checks down here :asshole:

I dont think everything up here is better/faster/stronger... I juts like to stir the pot sometimes.

If you wanted a straight forward comparison-I do think NEOhio has faster street cars, hands down-but I think the Columbus scene is more organized. The bike scene is about the same. As far as Pro-outlaw,a nd other race car type classes, who knows-

And-who cares. They are not the ones I wil be looking to hunt down on any given Saturday on 270.

Well when you get sick of playing on the freeway, i'll be roaming the streets inside 270.

on that half mile stretch of road that none of us have ever been on.

I can play the dig game to-you can have the opportunity to loose in all aspects of straight line racing!

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637509&page=1

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14125

Bill was last year's King of Columbus. He EASILY had the fastest car of the night, but lucked out winning, as he broke at the line (battery issue IIRC), but the guy he was racing red lighted.

That car is a monster for sure.

I would never say anything bad about Bill. He and his family is great, and the car is quite bad ass.

Guest Removed
Your car wont be streetable?

no dumbass, my cars not done. two , your the one posting links too track days..im the one that said street.now go piss in someone elses thread.