I would like help tracking down my dad's old rally car

Rally Pat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM sent - find the car, I'll buy it and we'll go do doughnuts in Kenny's yard - maybe we'll hit him while he's playing with his matches.

Are those anything like donuts? Why would I light it on fire in my yard? Think these things through, man.

I'd buy it and light it on fire to watch you cry.

1st off Pat this is such a neat thing! I hope you find your dad's car that would be great and somthing that would bring alot of joy to you and your family!

2nd...Kenny, what a nasty thing for you to say. I am not going to sit on here and play good boy bad boy but really thats not only a blow to Pat and his family it is a blow to all of the people who were touched by Mike. I never knew him personally but I know how much he ment to the racing community and how much he ment to all of the people who knew him, it is an honor for me to hear the stories about Mike when he was alive.

I dont care how "funny" this was supposted to be it was childish and immature. I would hope to God that if anything happened to one of your loved ones no one would ever stoop this low to post a stupid comment like that. Grow up!

It's best to ignore kenny's antics. From what I hear, he's a very short man who's hoping to make up for his small man syndrome by using harsh remarks. I think his hope is to make himself appear more masculine or macho. Poor little guy.

Anyway, is it possible to get the VIN from the last owner and somehow track down the current owner that way?