WTF? Who does a funeral like this?

Mojoe

WTF?

Why the fuck would you say some biggot bullshit like that?

The guy fucking died and im sure it's not about whether he can afford a casket or not. I assure you that they won't throw him in a hole in the ground just like that. He's got his favorite chair, watching his favorite team, and is surrounded by the things he loved the most... including his family. Where's his blunt... give me a fucking break, the man is dead. He's a veteran, pay the respects, and stop being fucking ignorant.

It's different but I don't see anything wrong with it.

You are the one who assumes it is a biggot comment! I guess the comment that was posted about Colt .45 was not a biggot comment. You are too sensitive. As a matter of fact that is one thing that is wrong with this country, no one can just laugh at something and roll with it. Everybody is offended, everyone cries about someone else being a biggot.

IMHO I think anyone that takes pictures of a funeral are not showing respect for the person. ;)

I remember hearing about this when it happened. If I remember right, the guy just said when he died, he wanted to be surrounded by his favorite things. His family came up with this idea. And he was a big Steelers fan. I am sure he was put in a casket before he was actually buried. This was just the wake.