X-box ?????

*Hollywood*

Does anybody on here know how to mod an X box(for cheating) Im so sick of getting murderd by little bastards on halo 2. Let me know any info would be great thanks

that is the stupidest thing posted here in a long time. please, see yourself to the nearest cliff.

How is this stupid? I know i cant be a fucking nerd who lives in there mommys house and can play games all day and sit on my fat ass like you.

Why do people always say that? For starters, I am 17, I cant legally live on my own. And if you must know, I haven't played a video game in 2 months. You are the one getting raped by 12 year olds and bitching about it.

How is this stupid? I know i cant be a fucking nerd who lives in there mommys house and can play games all day and sit on my fat ass like you.

You can't be a nerd, but you want someone to walk you through modding an xbox so you can actually beat nerds? Probably the most moronic think I've heard EVER.

You're getting so worked up over a pre-teen beating you in a video game that you want to cheat at it. You have no right to make fun of anyone.

That's about as bad as when one of my fraternity brothers (while still in high school) was doing community service helping out the speds at school and cheated in a simple card game because he was tired of losing.

I've got no problem with nerds. Just fat people. I didnt ask for anybodys opinion just help so stop being gay

Take your idiocy elsewhere, its not needed here. Obviously, all you have is cheap shots, and nonsensical solutions to trivial problems. Once again, kindly see yourself to the nearest cliff.

I have a rough idea from what i have heard my little brother and his freinds do.

You do not need to "mod", but you do need to "standby". Mod and you will get caught! You will need to set up your xbox live through your computer and have it also be protected by your computer's firewall (i believed he used zone alarm) , then you will need to set up a "allowed" ip address(s); so when you have your firewall turned on, no ips can have connection but you. What this will do if done for to long (more than 2 seconds) is; everybody will timeout and the match will be over. So, you need to get a macro that switchs between firewall settings (off/med/high) every 2 seconds, so your opponents will lag on their screens and allowing you to shoot their roaming characters. I would verify all info seen above on halo forums, or cheat websites, but i think this will point you in the right direction.

I have a rough idea from what i have heard my little brother and his freinds do.

You do not need to "mod", but you do need to "standby". Mod and you will get caught! You will need to set up your xbox live through your computer and have it also be protected by your computer's firewall (i believed he used zone alarm) , then you will need to set up a "allowed" ip address(s); so when you have your firewall turned on, no ips can have connection but you. What this will do if done for to long (more than 2 seconds) is; everybody will timeout and the match will be over. So, you need to get a macro that switchs between firewall settings (off/med/high) every 2 seconds, so your opponents will lag on their screens and allowing you to shoot their roaming characters. I would verify all info seen above on halo forums, or cheat websites, but i think this will point you in the right direction.

LOL what do you get out of defeating pixels? I enjoy it too but I don't care if I lose.

Btw the standby thing works...but it's way lame. ;)

Did I miss anything here? Modding an x-box ONLY allows you to play burnt games. That's all.

Mine is modded. I download ISO's, burn them, then play them on the console.

Modding won't let you "hack" is what you probably want to do. Not sure if there's a way to load hacks on an xbox?

Did I miss anything here? Modding an x-box ONLY allows you to play burnt games. That's all.

Mine is modded. I download ISO's, burn them, then play them on the console.

Modding won't let you "hack" is what you probably want to do. Not sure if there's a way to load hacks on an xbox?

For a while when halo 2 first came out you have hacks to have full auto sniper, one shot kills, shoot around corners, and modified boards.

People usually designate one person to be the cheater and they go along for the free ride. The cheater has about a day or so until they are banned for good. You can bridge your connection through zone alarm, and programs that give you ip addresses of everyone in the party. Then you can force yourself host and not have to worry about modders.... and if by chance you do run into a modder you can plug in their IP and have it blocked (which boots them from the game). That was the only way I could play after I hit 35 because I got cheated 2 out of every 3 games at that point.

I used to play Halo2 all the time.... as soon as people were "modding" there machines I quit. It wasn't much fun, unless you had friends playing with you.

The stand-by thing does work but very annoying to other people. If I was playing and people started doing that, I just left the game and tried another match. It's not worth it.

And sometimes playing the ranked matches weeded out the modders, but not always.

Ya i dont want to stand-by. I hate that. I was playing a snipers game And there was sombody cheating.they were moving at light speed,killed me everytime i responed. and somone told me that he was modding. Thats what i wantto do

But... you want to do what you are complaining about others doing??