Turbo Trans Am vs Viper

caseyctsv

Mine will be paid off in a year....I would love to put a turbo on it. You have to do it right though and that is not cheap.

stock crank, new pistons and rods and you will be safe to about 900 wheel. this can be done for under 2k. however the turbo kits are alittle pricey.

stock crank, new pistons and rods and you will be safe to about 900 wheel. this can be done for under 2k. however the turbo kits are alittle pricey.

True....but as you are all too aware you have to start with a rear end (~2000) - then an upgraded transmission - and then the forged internals. Man if only I didn't have kids.

I should just spray it and be done with it!

Ya.....really!

A fully built car -vs- a pretty much stock car.....hmm....I wonder who is going to win!?!?! :rolleyes:

My buddies got a Space Shuttle he can race 0-Top Speed....

Where did I say I was surprised or that it was a fair race? It's not like he is racing a Sentra or something - a Viper is fast even bone stock. I was actually curious if that is what a Viper sounds like at full throttle. The T/A should beat it but you can still tell just how quick that T/A is.