Bitch

Science Abuse

I think this should be no different than killing a Cop. Life in prison is good. I'm not apposed to her being physically donated to Moral and Well Fare. I know that's not right, but it's a fare sentence for trying to weaken a country's military. Think of how much money she cost us as well. We are the ones who paid for all that training for that Marine. She took it away and got big boobs and a house in FL. Let alone all the screwing around. She has a dept to society, and now we are paying for the rest of her life to live in a cell.

I'm not getting into the kids part of it.

Fucking whore.

A 23 yr old marine dying of natural causes? Wtf? That's the prime of a man's life, and he's obviously in shape. He's a marine.

I have seen a 23 year old Marine die on a regular fitness run. He was actually in charge of PT for the out of shape Marines. While running the group he had a heart attack. However, he was using a lot of ephedrine. I have heard of several other too though.

Average cost per inmate year $22,650

If she makes it to the average life expectancy of 75

Cost of incarceration for life: $951,300

Average cost to train a recruit: $14,320

Life insurance she squandered: $250,000

Total not counting trial or medical care while in prison: $1,215,620

For $1.2mil we should get some good entertainment out of her. I like the target practice idea. Using red hot bbs. With a dip in the red sea after every 10 shots or so.

Nah. the dead sea. Full o salt.

Oops, I meant to say dead sea, typo.

BTW Eric, don't let her turn tricks, she might acidentaly have have an orgasam. Let her work off her debt at $5 an hour, inspecting the sewers in New Yourk or something. Let her hang out with her fellow vermin.

Oops, I meant to say dead sea, typo.

BTW Eric, don't let her turn tricks, she might acidentaly have have an orgasam. Let her work off her debt at $5 an hour, inspecting the sewers in New Yourk or something. Let her hang out with her fellow vermin.

She spent cash on those boobs, she's got to get use out of them. Clitoral nervs can be cut. Give the guys condoms lubed in hot sauce.

you'll be loved by the Marine Corps

Clitoral nervs can be cut.

God damn it Eric, I know you sat in on my drunken class at mid Ohio. There are 5 ways for a women to have an orgasm. 6, if you count the mental side of it. The clit is only one. Do you need this class again? I know your lady was pretty interested. Don't tell me you never ended up trying what I tought.

Average cost per inmate year $22,650

If she makes it to the average life expectancy of 75

Cost of incarceration for life: $951,300

Average cost to train a recruit: $14,320

Life insurance she squandered: $250,000

Total not counting trial or medical care while in prison: $1,215,620

Not to mention the cost of her children, that are going to be fucked up

they might triple that cost throughout their lives, if they grow up with parents - etc