Who loves Conan O'Brien?

Miller

I think the guy is hilarious. I just read this in the paper today from what Conan said recently:

"Police in Kentucky arrested a man who had over 80 pounds of marijuana hidden in his tires. Police became suspicious when they saw Snoop Dogg chasing the car for 2 miles."

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

Conan is by far my favorite of the nightly talk shows. Plus, I usually don't begin to settle in and watch T.V. until he comes on anyways. But, everyone I talk to hates Conan.

He also jokes with his guests and acts crazy. Jay Leno and shit just talk to them about their new movie and life for 15 minutes, and I just don't give a fuck.

Conan is by far my favorite of the nightly talk shows. Plus, I usually don't begin to settle in and watch T.V. until he comes on anyways. But, everyone I talk to hates Conan.

He also jokes with his guests and acts crazy. Jay Leno and shit just talk to them about their new movie and life for 15 minutes, and I just don't give a fuck.

+1

Ya, Conan is hilarious and by far the funniest nightly television guy since the awesome duo Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon.