$50 Roll on Paint job.

Buck531

the key is the ton of coats and wet sanding

wet sanding the hell out of it will level all the paint and get it smooth.. a buff after that will bring the gloss. i have done it with rattle can many a time. its just pain staking. more hassel than what its worth

Cleetus needs a paint job!!! I have a gun, but no where to spray it on, so this looks like a viable option. How many quarts are really needed in the end? 7-8 coats must have taken more than the can that guy shows in the first pic.

Very impressive. Thanks for the post!

Cleetus needs a paint job!!! I have a gun, but no where to spray it on, so this looks like a viable option. How many quarts are really needed in the end? 7-8 coats must have taken more than the can that guy shows in the first pic.

He said it took him 3 quarts of the white enamel and 3 quarts mineral spirits mixed 50/50. I will try this someday, it looks like it came out well.

Rhino line the complete truck. Inside the cabin and outside. It would be awesome. plus Rhino liner comes in like 5 colors. Two tone baby.

it looks great but with it being white it will also hide alot as well I would not do that with a dark color it will never look as good. But still for $50 it looks great.

Oh and clay as for painting your truck if you have a gun spray it in your driveway just do on a day thats a little overcast with no wind and it will look fine I have seen several cars painted in drive way and you would never know it else you were told so.

Rhino line the complete truck. Inside the cabin and outside. It would be awesome. plus Rhino liner comes in like 5 colors. Two tone baby.

That would look pimp down in your neck of the woods Clay. Too bad you don't live in a trailer park though :(.

Funny you mention that... :)

I called the local Rhino Liner guy here in Naples a few months ago after seeing him on the street with an older red Jeep that is totally coated. He said he'd give me "a deal" but even with the cost of materials a full size pickup with an 8ft bed would be over $1000. He's done his Jeep and a Suzuki Samurai from top to bottom and the Samurai owner happily paid $800.

Screw that. Rustoleum for me. I'm friggin buying paint today... :)