Help...Check engine light.

Linc5.0

i have a check engine light on in my 05 F-250. I have to plow later today b/c they are calling for snow. I really want this looked at asap. Does anyone have a code reader....is this something that people charge for to do? I know the truck is still under warranty, but i cant get it in till tomorrow. if easier call me at 614-354-9575

i have a check engine light on in my 05 F-250. I have to plow later today b/c they are calling for snow. I really want this looked at asap. Does anyone have a code reader....is this something that people charge for to do? I know the truck is still under warranty, but i cant get it in till tomorrow. if easier call me at 614-354-9575

Advance Auto will pull the codes for free.

heres the thing i dont want to pay cuz its under warranty. and ford will do it for free, I just cant get in til tomorrow. Went to advanced and their code reader thingy couldnt wouldnt work....the plug was kinda busted though. So Im gonna go to another advanced i think.

Guest Removed
Check the gas cap...

Sorry, that happened to a guy at work and he paid $150 and lost a whole day of work because of this.

#1 cause of check enigne lights today. nothing like getting charged 80 bucks too find out you didnt tighten the gas cap. :o