tooling machinist help

Guest powers

I have a project in mind that I would need some slip over flanges for. I drew up a scary looking sketch of what I would need in ms paint. The drawing should give you an idea of what I am looking for. Material can be steel, aluminum. If were to have them made aluminum would no doubt be the material.

It will slide over a 1.75 piece of stainless pipe. It will secure to the pipe with 2 cross screws through the flange riser. Then there are four counterset holes for the flange to be screwed to a wooden surface. I can change the dimensions as needed if there is an existing flange I can find.

I want to see if anyone knows of a flange similar to this that I could just buy. I will need 32 of them.

Here is the drawing.

Thanks

EDIT as i look at the pic the outside of the flange would be 2.5-2.75 to allow for .5" of flange on each side of the center riser.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/4082/flangenr8.png

don't they make those out of cast iron that pipe screw into? i would walk around the plumbing section at lowes or home depot. all youhave to do is drill and tap your holes for the cross screws. i know you know what i'm talking about, they bolt the tables down at Chipotle

very nice. what kinda would are you using?

Maple. Stained to look very similar with a linseed rubbed sealer. A friend of mine has a full blown wook working shop in his house i am using.

Gmoney where do I get the cast ones from?