Needed - Home Pregnancy Massage

nurkvinny

Keeping a long story short - my wife is into her 4th week of strict bedrest (with 7 weeks to go). For those that don't know, this means that besides a daily 15 minute shower and restroom trips, a person is forced to lay flat, not even reclined, completely horizontal.

She has developed severe sore muscles and leg cramping, along with 50 other bedrest issues. Do any of your wives / sisters / moms / etc. offer in-home CERTIFIED pregnancy massages? I am not looking for a discount or freebie, just some help for my wife. Google and Yellow page searches are turning up zilch.

I am most interested in a package of 5-10 home visits. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. Throw some childish or perverted post in this thread, and I will pull enough strings to have you banned. :)

Check with local hospitals, they'll be able to give you a list of certified people/companies. When my wife was pregnant we went to a place and she got massages there, but she wasn't on bed rest. I'm sure they offer in-home solutions, or check her doctor, they'd probably know as well.

P.S. Throw some childish or perverted post in this thread, and I will pull enough strings to have you banned. :)

Isn't the "Home Pregnancy Massage" what got your wife into this condition in the first place?

http://www.darkformula.net/files/Smilies/emot-haw.gif

If i were still doing massages i would of helped you out but i do know quite a few massage Therapists from class that i can get it touch with. Most of them live on the east side and i know a few that would come to you. Let me know if your interested i may be able to help your wife out.

Vin where are you guys planning on having your baby delivered at? Call that hospital and see who they will recomend. they should be able to offer you a list of people that volunteer or will get you in touch with a service that can come out to your house.

I may be in need of this as well. My old lady is about 7 months right now. She has deleveloped a servere back pain in the middle of her back next to her spine. We've taken her to get a massage a few times now, but it only helps for about a day.