Tonight!!!! 2/9 Mad River mountain

Mojoe

I'm leaving work at 2 today. Pretty sure I'm picking up a new board and heading to MRM for a few hours. Anyone planning on heading up there this afternoon/tonight? I know it's cold. I know it may be crowded. Other than that, who's in?

I'm also looking at possibly going tomorrow. Getting there at 10am.

I know it sucks now, but we will make up for it next month. I talked with a buddy from HS yesterday and one of our classmates(he knows him better that I do) is the guy who flys all over the world promoting tour packages for Stowe mountain. I'm trying to get us hooked up to ski for free on the Saturday we will be up there.

I know it sucks now, but we will make up for it next month. I talked with a buddy from HS yesterday and one of our classmates(he knows him better that I do) is the guy who flys all over the world promoting tour packages for Stowe mountain. I'm trying to get us hooked up to ski for free on the Saturday we will be up there.

http://www.z-i-n-o.com/images/giggity.jpg

We need to sit down and make some definite plans so I can call/email some places and figure out if I can get discounts/free passes.

Brandon, thanks for the call last night. Sorry I wasn't in town/out there, it would have been really fun watching you fall on your ass. :D How did you do?

how much does it cost? i havent been on a snowboard for years!

Depends on the day. http://www.skimadriver.com

never fell, little shaky at the start then i got bored going slow and just went as fast as possible and worried about stoping at the bottem.

Good shit, that's pretty much how I started ~10 years ago. Started when I was in 10th grade, took one lesson. Bunch of kids, it was too cold and I wasn't dressed for it. Took way too long to learn nothing, went back inside to warm my fingers and toes up and they hurt as they were rewarming. Never took another lesson after that. Went out to ski with my friends and tried to 'plow' stop at the bottom of the first hill to find out that it doesn't really work that well. So I just taught myself how to hockey stop, falling a bunch of times at the bottom while doing so.