CCW item updated..!

Putty

Question.

As I'm getting my CCW for my birthday. Did you have any jams with the XD? My buddies XD I had a bunch of issues if i did not use a Chuck Norris Death grip. It would jam.

The ONLY time my XD ever jammed was when I was teaching a friend to shoot, and he was limp wristing it. I told him to hang on a bit tighter, and never another problem. I'm probably getting close to the 1,000 round mark through it.

i will be getting my concealed carry next fall when I return from tech school. does anyone know if it is easier to get your ccw after being in the millitary and already qualifing. I have heard mixed answers. Also is there a website that I can get a lot of info on ccw and laws and such.

To get CCW in Ohio you have to have gone through a certified class. I BELIEVE that Military training counts, but I would suggest talking to your county Sheriff to be sure.

Trent is a pussy when it comes to trigger pull so his vote doesn't count. don't ever work for the NYPD because they ordered special glocks with a 10 or 12lbs trigger. oh and i'm waiting on a call back from my dad, i know there is something if your prior millitary that if you still have it you don't have to take the CCW class. i'll find out and post back.

Trent is a pussy when it comes to trigger pull so his vote doesn't count. don't ever work for the NYPD because they ordered special glocks with a 10 or 12lbs trigger. oh and i'm waiting on a call back from my dad, i know there is something if your prior millitary that if you still have it you don't have to take the CCW class. i'll find out and post back.

13lb pulls yes. Its honestly not as bad as people think. Its nice to have a decent pull so you dont accidentally shoot some one, although you shouldnt really have your finger on the trigger unless you plan on pulling it anyways :p

One of the guys I work with has a 13lb trigger on his G22 and Ive shot it without any issues, doesnt bother me. Shooting comes down to 2 bigger things than trigger pull.... Proper grip/stance and breathing..

I will always own a double action only after shooting my sig :D

I am in security forces in the air force. all of my tech school is dealing with weapons. I am basically an mp of the air force. On another note I stoped at a local dealer today to pick up some .40 rounds and took a look at one of those kimbers. I like it but they wanted 1,040. I dont want it that bad. Ill stick with my $300 SW sigma .40, which I put about 35 rounds through today because it was warmer.

your mom sucks cocks in hell

SPEAK