Todd#43

Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who the fuck pissed in your wheaties but maybe you need to double up on your meds.

Nobody pissed in my wheaties. If I was pissed' date=' I'd just go away.

I enjoy a spirited discussion now and then, and it really kind of tickles me how many thin skinned people you can find around so called "discussion" boards.

im suprised you didnt put a few other certain names on there
was surprised also :lol:

Eh....I didn't put his name there because I didn't wanna get accused of flaming the dude, or calling him names. :D

Pratt. She pissed in his wheaties. Who did you piss off Rosso, didn't expect to see your name on there.

Nobody has pissed me off...I just picked some random names from that thread.

Not calling anyone out here...just having a little fun :D

Awesome thread. Awesome.

Are we allowed to campaign and canvass to get more votes?

Absolutely. Give it your best shot ;)

I was torn between Todd and Justin. Then I realized Justin isn't rude' date=' he's simply annoying. So my vote had to be cast for Todd. Even though he isn't that rude he was higher up than the others on the ballot. I don't get a lot of them, actually. Satan? He's like the nicest non-real internet person I've met.[/quote']

I'm not sure I follow your logic, but thank for the vote :D

havent been around long enough for anyone to be rude to me , and if ya really new me i bet my name would be up there also !! lol

You're right, I don't know you. Probably, I don't want to know you. To be honest you sound like every other big bag of wind on here that thinks they're more important than they really are. Give it up and vote for someone already.