Todd#43

Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this thread. I don't know who to vote for though. I'm an 'undecided' somebody better start some persuasion.

If you don't know who you're voting for you should really just mind your own damn business and not bother posting in this thread.

:D

I like this thread. I don't know who to vote for though. I'm an 'undecided' somebody better start some persuasion.

64 posts before you posted in this thread? You're not really qualified to vote.

Come back when your count is above 100, maybe then you'll actually be qualified to post in this thread.

64 posts before you posted in this thread? You're not really qualified to vote.

Come back when your count is above 100, maybe then you'll actually be qualified to post in this thread.

aww, i had more than 100... they're gone though.

Was that part of the campaign? I couldn't tell, it wasn't mean enough.

aww, i had more than 100... they're gone though.

Was that part of the campaign? I couldn't tell, it wasn't mean enough.

Wahhhhh....Wahhhh....Wahhhhh.

Wanna cry about your post count? Go to the other thread with every one else that was whining about losing their posts. This isn't the place for it.

Remember, we're not looking for mean here - the key word is RUDE. Arrogant might also apply.

I don't get out here to down, or anything like that, anyone.... don't know any of you well enough, and you don't know me.... therefore I say no one...

Oh, but you have something to say...interesting.

You can flap your gums in the thread, but don't have the courage to vote.

My guess is you're a liberal democrat, probably a union member, and you wish you had a harley instead of your metric cruiser.

Wow, no love for Lizard. I need to work harder on the insults and degrading...

Now, on the "other" board that Todd knows, I'd be ahead by a mile!! I love those old coots...

I was gonna put you up there, but the maximum number of choices was 10. Feel free to write yourself in :D

The only reason you'd be ahead on that "other board" is because I'm not allowed there anymore :lol:

Just because the union supports the Dems doesnt mean the members do;)

Possibly....but most union members are like sheep....they do what the union bosses want them to. I guess they don't want to appear like they support someone that management supports. You know, gotta keep the whole confrontational thing going.