boosted ford 5.0 help

Dave1647545494

I have always understood draw through to be prefered.

A correctly setup blow-through works very, very well (better than draw-through most of the time). You do NOT want a calibrated MAF for this or any pro-m pro-flow shit, you want a supercar slot style maf in the straightest stretch possible. Even a SCT or L-maf will work, but you want NO transitions near the MAF (this is even more critical with a tonsil style meter).

Feel free to call me if you have any questions, between my personal cars and the shit-load of turbo 302/351/modmotor vehicles we have tuned over the last 6 years we've learned a lot about how to properly set them up. A lot of power (700+) with stock driveability is cake, so you can imagine that the same is easily achieved on a 400rwhp car setup right.

Guest mudbutt
A correctly setup blow-through works very, very well (better than draw-through most of the time). You do NOT want a calibrated MAF for this or any pro-m pro-flow shit, you want a supercar slot style maf in the straightest stretch possible. Even a SCT or L-maf will work, but you want NO transitions near the MAF (this is even more critical with a tonsil style meter).

Feel free to call me if you have any questions, between my personal cars and the shit-load of turbo 302/351/modmotor vehicles we have tuned over the last 6 years we've learned a lot about how to properly set them up. A lot of power (700+) with stock driveability is cake, so you can imagine that the same is easily achieved on a 400rwhp car setup right.

What do you mean by slot style? Under ideal conditions are you still losing 15+% resolution?

good info

What do you mean by slot style? Under ideal conditions are you still losing 15+% resolution?

05+, and no, not at all. Not even with a tonsil setup correctly.

Sounds good Dave. For a most superchargers draw-through works great as long as the bypass is large enough :)