Who has satalite radio?

Mojoe

Have you created your online account? With a regular unit subscription you can listen online to most of the channels (maybe they will have NASCAR stuff online?). Thats what I do at work, I don't miss a minute of Howard or Bubba.

Nope nascar will only be on Sat (no online, thay have their track pass for that) I sent an email to sirius and got a reply. I have an online account.

Here is the reply:

Dear Benjamin,

Thanks for your email! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us

regarding the availability of our news, sports, and entertainment

channels online.

Our agreement with our non-music broadcast partners, like NASCAR, gives

us the right to broadcast portions of our programming via our satellite

radio signal only. For this reason, portions of our programming cannot

be broadcast over the Internet.

Benjamin, thank you again for contacting SIRIUS! We are committed to

providing you with the best in customer care. If you have any more

questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS Customer Care. For your

convenience, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at:

1-888-539-SIRIUS (7474)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up the starmate 4. It's the one that was $119 with a $30 rebate. Getting ready to install it, and then check it out on the way to go snowboarding tonight.

Thanks for everyone who replied. Your information was very helpful and did point me in the right direction.

Ryan and Jen, that's awesome that you would take the time to let me use your setup to be sure I liked it. Thank you.

I will be leaning on you guys for this. I'm just plug and play for now, so I can listen to it tonight.

Ben, if you're up for it, I'd like to hit the plugs and this at the same time. Pizza, beer, or $, just let me know. It's always nice to have someone there who knows it, rather than just go at it.

Thanks guys

I will be leaning on you guys for this. I'm just plug and play for now, so I can listen to it tonight.

Ben, if you're up for it, I'd like to hit the plugs and this at the same time. Pizza, beer, or $, just let me know. It's always nice to have someone there who knows it, rather than just go at it.

Thanks guys

Call me, I am always happy to just help.

Guest Ponyfreak

I have had sirius for the last year now. Octane, Raw dog, and Howard for me. It is worth every penny if you do much driving.

I was tired of listening to the same regiment of MP3's.

^^this is the same stuff I'm running into.^^

The static pisses me off. I will be hard wiring soon. Still looking into it. I've been to a CC and a BB, and both have been out. In looking into the home kit, I found both CC and BB sell them for $50, however, Radio Shake sells them for $29. I will be stopping by Radio Shake this afternoon to see about hard wire kits.

I had Sirius, but I returned it and cancelled. It was always kinda fuzzy and the quality, when good, was not as good as free radio. I thought.....why am I paying for radio that is not as good as free radio. CANCELLED.

I had Sirius, but I returned it and cancelled. It was always kinda fuzzy and the quality, when good, was not as good as free radio. I thought.....why am I paying for radio that is not as good as free radio. CANCELLED.

Were you hard wired?

Were you hard wired?

No, I bought that portable one that you can place in car and in home. It was a option when I bought my car, but I didn't get it....I opted for the NAV. I hear those that come pre-installed works like a champ.

The ONLY thing I don't like about Sirius is the cutting out when going under bridges. Kinda sucks, but it's only for a second. I wish they'd put it on a 2-3 second delay that way it won't cut out every time. Other than that, I love it.

Sirius Kicks ass.....If you deliver pizzas.... It's worth the money. Nfl season.....what more could you ask for. Example....Let's say your a Chicago Bears fan and there playing the Cleveland browns. You can listen to either the bears local broadcast or browns local and they have EVERY GAME. You can save up to like 20 of your fav songs or bits on your sirius radio. So when your fav song comes on, it alerts you to tell you to switch to it.

I would never go back. Ferell on howard kicks 99.7 groucho shits ASS

This may end the Sirius vs XM debates:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17228226

I was just going to post about that. This could mean good things or bad things. I doubt they will give you 300+ channels for the same price. Will they increase the basic prices?

Guess we'll find out soon.