Hit and run.... Fender is messed up a little bit

TitusS2k

Today i had nowhere to park at work, so i parked over by our dumpsters (at NTB). Our parking lot gets alot of trafic and where my car was sitting it was hard to believe that anyone could side swipe the fender, well i had to leave to go and pick up a customer and drove our minivan, I left dor 15 mintues came back and the fender was all messed up! Im pissed, and im having my insurace agent come out tommorow to look at it. I called a friend who owns a body shop and he thinks it will cost 2500$ to fix which he will replace the fender and repaint the entire front end. Here are a few pictures of the after math.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/splitduration94/Ahitandrun010.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/splitduration94/Ahitandrun009.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/splitduration94/Ahitandrun006.jpg

$2500 Shit with friends like that you don't need enemies

Call Rolla at 496-4969 Or Pm me for My buddy Brian's # and they will both fix it 100% rite for at least 1/2 that

Word, who the fuck in their right mind would quote $2500 on that, especially being "friends" with the dude. Maybe you said that because you wanted some "cash back" from the insurance? Make a quick buck? But seriously what's a fender, $200-$400 NEW? Paint is what another $2-300, I'd say a grand MAX. The woman's passenger fender got dented in and pinched up last fall and I had it pulled, straightened, bondo'd and painted good as new for $225 from a local bodyshop and "friend". I got $850ish from insurance, now that's a hookup.

-I wasnt serious, that was a quote for a very fucked up fender. And was quote from what i was telling him. But i was stuck on that. Im not going to jank the insurace company. Thats a terrible idea... :)

Edit: the body shop owner sent me a PM after looking at the pictures hes going to replace the fender blend it into the front bumper and repaint the hood cause of the excessive rock chips! Im happy!

I did some work today, on trying to find out who really did this. I called the customers that either were rang out or rang in that day between 5:17pm and 5:37pm. I called those customers to ask how their treatment was, and how their cars were performing also asked if they saw the plow truck in our lot and see if it bumped any cars. I had two customers that mentioned seeing the truck. One said they saw the truck hit the s2 while they were on their way out. Almost right after the plow truck came by to plow our lot again. I watched him plow our lot, and now im sold. Im going to their location monday to find out who was in our lot at that time. That will help the insurance company get their money and also help the police. So the guy that hit me is screwed. While working a 13 hour day.....