ended the season with a big BANG!

ninjachk08

she was already gone went the state boys showed up. On my wreck the cop came to the icu to make me sign my ticket. I proceeded to call him an ass clown and a fuck stick. My mom was sitting there shaking her head

Again, you failed to control. They were just doing their jobs. They get a call and they usually will do by the book. Think of it as the same as a guy who runs from the cops and crashes his bike and gets paralyzed. He still ran and he still gets a ticket... It's the law kinda thing...

Bet your mom was really proud at that moment, huh?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you failed to control. They were just doing their jobs. They get a call and they usually will do by the book. Think of it as the same as a guy who runs from the cops and crashes his bike and gets paralyzed. He still ran and he still gets a ticket... It's the law kinda thing...

Bet your mom was really proud at that moment, huh?

I was not mad at the cop for writing me a ticket I know half the bcreek police force and my wife is a cop I understand they are just doing their job. I was pissed that I was on my death bed and this dueche comes to make me sign a ticket. And that is not an understatement on the death bed they discovered I was internally bleeding about 4 hours to late and had to due mass blood transfusions.

then at the hospital they finished cutting off the rest of my blah blah blah and UNDIES.

:ttiwwop:

Just kiddin' Danielle. Sorry to hear about your get off, but glad you're OK!! ;)

day 2 after the crash is when you will be the most sore.

oh great! thanks.. im walkin fine on my leg(no bending).. but i had a feeling ill prob be sore the day after i walk on it. lol guess i might need the pain meds!

I proceeded to call him an ass clown and a fuck stick. My mom was sitting there shaking her head

:lol:

:ttiwwop:

;)

whats your cell? lol ;)

Not being an asshole or anything, but if you crash, it is failure to control. Whether or not you were speeding, horsing around, riding well within your means and controlled or not, a crash is the failure of a rider to maintain control...

Unless things like oil, deer, etc are accounted for. So, the cop isn't being a dick for citing for failure to control if someone crashes...

Yeah but on the Human side of it, 'no harm, no foul' if no one is hurt and no property is damaged, except your own obviously, they could be a nice guy and let ya go with a warning or such, I'm sure she's dealing with enough already.

Lizard is right in this case.

There is no "human" side to it. Suppose you get caught doing 150 mph on the freeway. Should the cop let you go? No one hurt, no property damage, why not be a "nice guy" and send you on your way?

There is no "human" side to it. Suppose you get caught doing 150 mph on the freeway. Should the cop let you go? No one hurt, no property damage, why not be a "nice guy" and send you on your way?

unless you know the cop got out of a few that way.

Always shitty to hear someone went down but always good to hear they were able to get back up.

I have a truck & bike trailer if you need it to pick up the bike & i'm off Tue & Wed. Shoot me a message on here if you need me. I'll be on & off here all evening while at work.... working hard at looking busy.

What does that have to do with it?

'Come on mom.....everyone else is doing it".

Puh-lease

that has to due with the fact I have got out of multiple tickets from knowing the cop.

Edited by f4isvt

that has to due with the fact I have got out of multiple tickets from knowing the cop. have trouble reading?

Actually, I read pretty well. I'm also a whiz with spelling and grammar. You might want to try using "do" instead of "due" all the time.

I guess I don't understand how that applies to NinjaChk. Are you saying that she shouldn't get a ticket because you know the cop, or are you saying that you shouldn't have gotten a ticket when you were in the hospital?

Maybe you're just a little confused. I'll give you a minute to clear the cobwebs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard 1 viewpost.gif

Not being an asshole or anything, but if you crash, it is failure to control. Whether or not you were speeding, horsing around, riding well within your means and controlled or not, a crash is the failure of a rider to maintain control...

Unless things like oil, deer, etc are accounted for. So, the cop isn't being a dick for citing for failure to control if someone crashes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweezel viewpost.gif

Yeah but on the Human side of it, 'no harm, no foul' if no one is hurt and no property is damaged, except your own obviously, they could be a nice guy and let ya go with a warning or such, I'm sure she's dealing with enough already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard 1 viewpost.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweezel viewpost.gif

like i said knowing the cop will get you out of a ticket sometimes.

like i said knowing the cop will get you out of a ticket sometimes.

Guess I misunderstood.

Of course, you should have said it this way:

Unless you know the cop. I got out of a few that way.

Not:

Unless you know the cop got out of a few that way.

See the difference?

Anyway, none of it has anything to do with her getting or not getting a ticket.

Yes there is. There are occasions where an officer will let off an offender with a little more than a warning. It goes on a case by case basis.

There isn't a question that driver doing 150 should get a ticket. But, a driver going 75 in a 65? The law is clear that speeding is punishable by a ticket, but how often will you get stopped?

Ohio is one of few states that automatically issue tickets in accidents. The judge even told my dad that the officer has the discretion to issue the ticket or not. In the case of my father, what was the purpose of issuing the ticket? To teach him that accidently laying down his bike is wrong? I'm sure he realized that without an authority figure slapping him on the wrist.

I am curious about the shady pavement... I have wondered this myself towards the end of the season, once i have my tires and such warmed up, and travelling in heavily shaded areas should i consider traction to be less due to pavement temp?

Rule of thumb for street riding..

Expect gravel in every corner

Expect oil on every corner and on all straights.

Expect shit to be in the road everywhere. (animals, debris, etc.)

Expect huge potholes

Expect oncoming cars to be in your lane on turns

Expect someone to turn in front of you or cut you off.

Espect someone to brake check you.

Expect the unexpected.