Traffic Lawyer Reccomendations?

cheezoto

Could anyone recommend a lawyer to dispute a minor traffic violation in Marysville (10mins outside Columbus) ?

I live in Columbus and I was wondering if anyone knew a good local lawyer, or a good lawyer who would travel to the Marysville court.

Your recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Could anyone recommend a lawyer to dispute a minor traffic violation in Marysville (10mins outside Columbus) ?

I live in Columbus and I was wondering if anyone knew a good local lawyer, or a good lawyer who would travel to the Marysville court.

Your recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

True story. Sam doesn't drive a 360 Modena for nothing.

True story, Sam Shamanski once represented me in traffic court. I was 17-years old at the time and in more than a little bit of a bind. He worked his ninja lawyer skills (i.e., he simply showed up and gave a nod to the magistrate as if to say "I will kill you if you don't what I want you to do") and I walked out of the court with my license intact, no points, and a fine.

True story, Sam Shamanski once represented me in traffic court. I was 17-years old at the time and in more than a little bit of a bind. He worked his ninja lawyer skills (i.e., he simply showed up and gave a nod to the magistrate as if to say "I will kill you if you don't what I want you to do") and I walked out of the court with my license intact, no points, and a fine.

I find it interesting how often times in traffic court even on serious offenses the relationships of the attorneys representing you can have a larger impact than the skill of the attorney. They have a sort of boys club going which empowers them to do things that you cannot do for yourself which forces you to lawyer up depending on the severity of the offense or the impact on your personal situation.

I find it interesting how often times in traffic court even on serious offenses the relationships of the attorneys representing you can have a larger impact than the skill of the attorney. They have a sort of boys club going which empowers them to do things that you cannot do for yourself which forces you to lawyer up depending on the severity of the offense or the impact on your personal situation.

Bingo.

Greg Schlemmer,(444-1500). Got me out of fleeing on a motorcyle with suspended liscence, cop wrecking into a fence and tree, getting away and then being ratted out by a neighbor...Three felonies dropped to one misdeamoner(sp) and paying a fine, though the fine was a big one. And all jail time suspended

Greg Schlemmer,(444-1500). Got me out of fleeing on a motorcyle with suspended liscence, cop wrecking into a fence and tree, getting away and then being ratted out by a neighbor...Three felonies dropped to one misdeamoner(sp) and paying a fine, though the fine was a big one. And all jail time suspended

ahhh...to be young enough to think riding you stunt-bike R6 with no tags and headlights at night was a good idea....those were the days weren't they?

The only reason I got out of mine without a lawyer was because the prosecutor was new and didn't know anyone. STILL, the judge leaned to her side. Luckily I only left with a fine, and no points.

lesson learned.....never tell anyone anything...... ;)

Didn't I see that chase on TV? :D

lesson learned.....never tell anyone anything...... ;)

if I remember correctly his neighbor just ratted him out by identifying the bike, he didn't actually tell him what happened. The neighbor was already pissed at him for practicing stunts in the apartment complex anyway.

Chris speaks the truth, I didnt even know the person. But the cop wrecked right out front of my old apt complex, the person walked over and said" he lives right there". Im working on getting the video...if i do, ill post it.It has to be funny.This was like almost 3 years ago...and they still wont release a copy to me...I wonder why?lol

I was hoping to get it reduced to a non moving violation and just pay a fine. But apparently Marysville just changed something in their judiciary system that prohibits any moving traffic violation from being reduced to a non moving violation.

Is there any way I can get out of this without points? I don't care so much about the fine I just don't want points on my record for something so trivial. Is my only option to go to a bench trial?

• 2 months later...

What would one be expecting to pay for a lawyer that can get a moving violation (76 in a 35, County Line rd) to a non moving violation or dropped completely?

Also I forgot to add, are most traffic lawyers 'you only pay if you win' because I dont have a lot of money and dont want to pay a fine + lawyer fees and still get points.