Bowling Tricks

87GT

Not bad. Seen most of those shots except the kid that throw the shit behind his back.

I have a pretty mean back up ball. Right handed, Flip my wrist the other way and the ball hooks to the right instead of the left.

here's a really shitty camera phone vid of me bowling last week.

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/home/buckbowl.mov

I have seen shots like these first hand. A friend of mine in Hilliard was ranked number two in the nation. Got a scholarship for bowling. I didnt know that was possible until I watched him do it. Also for those of you that have somewhat of a background in bowling. Ron Stromfeld, better known as Stromie, holds world records in bowling and is right here in Columbus. Lives in the sawmill area. Has a few proshops through out town. He's a good guy.

Lets get some bowling organized.

I have seen shots like these first hand. A friend of mine in Hilliard was ranked number two in the nation. Got a scholarship for bowling. I didnt know that was possible until I watched him do it. Also for those of you that have somewhat of a background in bowling. Ron Stromfeld, better known as Stromie, holds world records in bowling and is right here in Columbus. Lives in the sawmill area. Has a few proshops through out town. He's a good guy.

Lets get some bowling organized.

He's drilled a couple of my bowling balls.

i try to do the hook everytime i go out, and i think i try to hard because for a couple days after, my arm stiffens up real bad and i cant even bend my elbow enough to scratch my head

needless to say, i dont bowl much anymore

he is a good bowler i have seen him bowling many times. one of his proshops was in a bowling ally my friend owns but he moved out.

i wanna try that stuff but no place will let you try :(

Buck, whats you average. You know abunch of us are at the palace almost every weekend during the cold and shitty months.

190 for now.

I won't go to open bowling. It's too fucking expensive. $4.something to bowl a game? no thanks. I pay $12.00 for league night and I get about $100 or so back at the end of the year (with the awards and such).

190 for now.

I won't go to open bowling. It's too fucking expensive. $4.something to bowl a game? no thanks. I pay $12.00 for league night and I get about $100 or so back at the end of the year (with the awards and such).

not if you know the right people ;)

and kyle i will take that bet anytime....

190 for now.

We know one of the workers up there and bowl for 10$ for 4-6 hours. guy hooks us up nicely..