New guy/Slow Subaru

Mongoose

I just realized I have been registered for a while and have yet to really post or say what's up. Well, what's up.

I just gotta say this site fucking rocks, I was starting to get tired of all these forums that require people to act "proper". I'm sure I'll see some of you at Trail's and maybe Norwalk this year, take it easy guys.

We do expect proper behavior from all our members.

Once you hit 5 posts it won't let you post anymore until you pass the Columbus Racing "Etiquette Challenge".

It is pretty grueling. So study up.

But once you get through it, the rewards are endless. Hell, I've gotten laid 63 times just from telling people I am on Columbus Racing!

Welcome. Good luck.

Whats done to your STi?

As of right now, not a whole lot. I just have a 3" downpipe and I got it tuned by Tim Bailey of PDX Tuning up at Buschur Racing. I'm still not sure if I want to sink money into a new turbo setup or just say hell with it and keep it lightly modded. Honestly if I was going to build a car for big power I would have gone the route you did and got a Terminator. Sometimes I still regret my decision.

I'll be adding some suspension mod's and maybe getting a cat back this spring, damn I love tax season.

As of right now, not a whole lot. I just have a 3" downpipe and I got it tuned by Tim Bailey of PDX Tuning up at Buschur Racing. I'm still not sure if I want to sink money into a new turbo setup or just say hell with it and keep it lightly modded. Honestly if I was going to build a car for big power I would have gone the route you did and got a Terminator. Sometimes I still regret my decision.

I'll be adding some suspension mod's and maybe getting a cat back this spring, damn I love tax season.

Jesus Christ, Same name, same car, same year, and I am Pro tunned by Tim Bailey also, are you stalking me? Is your wife about to have a baby too? I guess all that is left is what color? JK

Welcome :cool:

Jesus Christ, Same name, same car, same year, and I am Pro tunned by Tim Bailey also, are you stalking me? Is your wife about to have a baby too? I guess all that is left is what color? JK

Welcome :cool:

LMAO, I guess we just both have good taste. However mine is black, OBP ftw.

Hey Linn, I've seen you at Trail's before I believe, that Deputy Day back in September. I must say you have the fastest stock LS1 powered car I have ever seen.

To anyone wanting to race, I'll go 0-20 from a dig. ;)

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Nothing yet, as far as exterior appearance goes it looks completely stock, so it's not too exciting to look at. I guess it's kinda sad I've owned the car for coming up on two years now and have yet to snap a pic of it lol.

I do love the AWD for the winter, but sometimes you just want to do a big ass burnout, and for that I miss RWD.

haha I hear that one for sure! I was thinking of trading one of my stangs in on a STI. But I could never get rid of the RWD for good. Launching the car and burning the tires off is just too cool :-) Now if a AWD can light all four tires up now that would be PIMP! LOL

haha I hear that one for sure! I was thinking of trading one of my stangs in on a STI. But I could never get rid of the RWD for good. Launching the car and burning the tires off is just too cool :-) Now if a AWD can light all four tires up now that would be PIMP! LOL

i hate it when i launch and all four tires break free it hurts my freaking 60' times. by the way welcome mongoose.

andy

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Linn, I've seen you at Trail's before I believe, that Deputy Day back in September. I must say you have the fastest stock LS1 powered car I have ever seen.

To anyone wanting to race, I'll go 0-20 from a dig. ;)

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

I've went almost a full second faster at norwalk.

QUOTE]

A lot of people have said that, including me a couple of years ago. lol

Welcome aboard