Bad Gas?

Duff1647545513

Pretty pissed off right now. About 2 hours ago I filled up the grand prix at Sunoco with 94 octane(cost me $32 from a little under 1/4 tank). I got home, was in the house for a little while then got back in my car because we were going to head to yellow springs. When I go to start my car, it ran for like a split second then just bogged out. Tried starting it back up a few times and the K&N filter was trying to suck in air like crazy, but it wouldn't start back up unless the gas was pressed. Even when the gas was pressed it ran like absolute shit and just kept bogging out. It's got to be the gas right? The car ran perfectly fine before I put the gas in. Is there an easier way of getting the gas out of the tank than just sucking the shit out with a hose? I've got to get a full tank of gas out of my car by tonight because I need my car for work tomorrow. Can I get somethin out of it from sunoco like my damn money back atleast because the bitch working there right now is actin' mad at us for complaining to her about it. Damn I'm pissed.

You can pull the hose off the fuel filter on the inlet side, and just leave the key "on".

Most FI systems cut the pump after 5 secs if the crank sensor does not return a signal or a running engine (safety in case of accident ect.)

use a battery, 12v to the fuel pump, make sure you use a sealed switch and sealed good conctions, any spark + fuel vapor = :eek: