Computer Games

Kevin R.

Are there any good computer games that I could just download instead of going to a store?

I don't necessarily mean free. I don't know how that works when you download them...whether you can reinstall it forever.

I just have a Toshiba Satellite with Intel Centrino Duo.

I don't know what it can handle as far as game-wise.

I have gone through all my PS2 games with my constant boredom and would like to play something else. Maybe with multiplayer?

Ok. Another question.

I got the Half Life 2 demo, which according to the Requirements is higher than Counter Strike, and it has been working flawlessly on high graphics.

Not much is going on in the demo yet, but it is working fine.

Would I still have problems?

Ok. Another question.

I got the Half Life 2 demo, which according to the Requirements is higher than Counter Strike, and it has been working flawlessly on high graphics.

Not much is going on in the demo yet, but it is working fine.

Would I still have problems?

That reminded me: when that demo first came out awhile back I had it running on high settings on a videocard-less pc and a shit cpu. I'd say go for it but things may slow down when a lot of models come on screen.

Ok. So if I got the game from Steam, what happens if I delete it? Can it be re-installed any time? Or "downloaded" from them or whatever the tits it does....

yes if you uninstall or reimage your machine just install steam about and the game will be part of your account.

yes if you uninstall or reimage your machine just install steam about and the game will be part of your account.

Gotcha.

Miller - I got CS 1.6 But played in Multiplayer once and got slautered.

I think I should play Single Player for awhile. :D

Gotcha.

Miller - I got CS 1.6 But played in Multiplayer once and got slautered.

I think I should play Single Player for awhile. :D

everything about CS sucks because of the idiot haxxors.

battlefield 2 is a lot harder to hack. i haven't played for a while, but the last time i did there was only one glitch people could exploit, and that was only if friendly fire damage was turned off

everything about CS sucks because of the idiot haxxors.

Yeah. I think I even noticed that in the first server I joined. Someone was like roping around the sky like Spiderman.

Oh well. Still looks fun if you started a room with people you knew or something...