Car storage

Guest powers

I would like to find a place to store a car for a few months. It is nothing nice or special so outside storage is fine. I would like to avoid a storage unit just becasue of the cost, I am sure I can find something pretty cheap.

I am looking for places that people know of that I can store a car for about 3 months.

Thank you in advance for your help.

My dad's business if you're interested. I've got a few people's cars there, no more garage space, but I've got room outside, currently two outside now. It'd be a gated, 24 hr security zone with guards and whatnot, never had a problem, etc etc. $20/month for 3 months, or $50 up front if you want to save a few $$$. By no means is it limited to 3 months, shorter or longer doesn't matter too me. Only stipulation is I have to be there to get inside, meaning the guards check at the gate and won't let you in. Not really a problem as I'm down there 3-4 times a week, and will gladly go there if I'm available and you call me, but again, just like to throw that out.

LMK

Matt

if you dont mind coming about 35 miles north you can store it in my driveway . if you have a cover if not i may have one ..and if you need to hide it there is over 1 acer of woods out back :lol: let me know........ all it would cost is the gas to get it here

My dad's business if you're interested. I've got a few people's cars there, no more garage space, but I've got room outside, currently two outside now. It'd be a gated, 24 hr security zone with guards and whatnot, never had a problem, etc etc. $20/month for 3 months, or $50 up front if you want to save a few $$$. By no means is it limited to 3 months, shorter or longer doesn't matter too me. Only stipulation is I have to be there to get inside, meaning the guards check at the gate and won't let you in. Not really a problem as I'm down there 3-4 times a week, and will gladly go there if I'm available and you call me, but again, just like to throw that out.

LMK

Matt

Matt where is this shop at? I really appreciate the other options offered thus far, this one though may be logistically easier.

Just off of 71 and 5th ave, about a 1/4 mile west of Cleveland and 5th ave, some say not the best area, but he's been there a very long time, and its set off the road quite a bit, 17 acres of secured buildings, lots, etc. and I've never had a problem in all the years I've been there, no matter what time of night. My numbers 614-595-5536 if you want to check it out or have any questions, I'm free after 11am tomorrow or this week sometime. I will be there tomorrow for sure working on my Cobra.