wireless surround sound...anyone?

evan9381

so the apartment im living in isnt really great as far as being able to set up some surround sound and have it look good. where i have to arrange the furniture makes running wires and making it look good very difficult

ive been thinking about a wireless surround sound system...something i can just hang on the wall in the spots i want and have the base on my tv. what would be some good products to look into. i dont need it to be movie theatre loud, as i have neighbors, but something that would give me sound coming from all angles and not just from the tv would be good. not looking to drop a huge amount of cash either...anything below say 500$ would be good

Most of them that I found still have power cables for the wireless speakers. So you are still going to have wire hiding issues. When I was looking at them a few months ago, all the reviews I saw said they didn't have issues with wireless networks, but did with wireless phones.