wtb: digital camera

dustinsn3485

If you want something cheap search the interwebs for refurbished or re-certified point and shoots. There can be lots of good stuff to be found. I don't care for the store but Circuit City will sometimes have a table with returned items and often there is some decent stuff for cheap.

I've found a 5mp 3x optical point and shoot for 50. So that's my baseline...I guess more or less i'm trying to find something that somebody is pretty much giving away.

It's for a friend that has no extra money to spend and lost her camera, so i'm just tryin to help her out. if i can't really find anything i'll probably spend the 50 for her.

I've found a 5mp 3x optical point and shoot for 50. So that's my baseline...I guess more or less i'm trying to find something that somebody is pretty much giving away.

It's for a friend that has no extra money to spend and lost her camera, so i'm just tryin to help her out. if i can't really find anything i'll probably spend the 50 for her.

I got one I can give you....I'll be at honda north west all day stop by ask for luby

check the local pawn shop. That is where I got mine. Kodak C633, I got it for $60 or 70. They will usually take less than what price is marked. I had some stuff stolen so I went to the pawn shop to see if it was there and found out its a pretty cool place to spend money.