Arnold Classic this weekend

Mojoe

Sorry, lost all my connections in the lifting world. I should've been up on the stage benching this year too. Try monstermusclemag.com I know their forum has a lot of Ohioans on there that might be able to help you out.

Nope. I don't do talk radio. Maybe if I'm bored on the drive to Vermont next week. Do tell.

Bubba has his own lingo, he is going to be at the Classic on Saturday. The word "mark" means to worship someone like celebrity. Bubba is on M-Th 3pm-7pm and in the mornig on Fridays. Very good show. Give it a try.

Joe are you looking for tickets for the fights saturday night?

I'd take them if I could get them. I'm really just looking for the day Expo passes. They are only $10, but I can't get them anywhere.

PM me if you have anything, even the fight.

Thanks

I'm not really looking for the fight. I will be at a party during that time. If you had a hookup on them, I was just going to get them to friend. Looks like I'm going down and trying to buy tickets at the door for Expo.

I don't get Spice's adversion to it; he loves pumping random chicks bare back, this chick seemed all for it, and they all say she is hot. I don't get it.

I think she may be too much for him and he may be scared that if he is not that good, she will bust him out.