WTB: M90 Eaton supercharger for a GTP

EVILGTP98

Hey guys, I had some supercharger problems this morning and am goin to have to replace my blower. Not good times but needs to be done, wondering if anybody has got one laying around for a decent price that they are willing to part with. Hit me up with a PM or a post, thanks in advance.

You can buy them for nothing, not worth the rebuild.

Wish I had one for you, Jamie. But I've pretty much used or sold all of my Grand Prix and 3800 stuff. Post on ClubGP, I'm sure someone has one for a good price. Or e-mail Ed Morad and tell him Greenie sent you, he'll take care of you.

I have a snout lying around here that works, but needs rebuilt. I found out that you can get the bearings from NAPA for a few bucks rather than $40 at the shops.

What's wrong with the blower that you need to replace the entire thing?

Thanks for the help guys, turns out the bearings in the nose just went and I had another magnuson nose laying around, its not great and has a little rattle to it but it will suffice for a little bit until I found factory nose someplace. I thought it took out the blower but when I got it apart I found bearing parts inside the nose so I did a little work and she fired up good as new for now. I am still on the hunt for a nose if anybody come across one for a deal. I wish I would have sold a spare I had to Tim King, lol. But thanks Chris and Buck, apprecaite the looking out.