Sonic = Open??

Dr. Apex

I went by the new Sonic today and it looked like it should be open, though I went by around 9am and couldnt tell. Anyone know if it's finally open yet??

BTW, it's right in front of where Speeds used to be and the new Walmart is now on Main St. in Whitehall.

I thought it's been open for a while now?

I STILL can't believe they put it in Whitehall. Must have got a HELL of a deal on the land. I bet they're putting it there (cheapest place) to test the waters down here. I bet in a year or two they'll start popping up like McDonalds.

I have no idea......infront of the new Walmart on Main street that runs through Bexley and into Whitehall. Don't really pay attention to addresses of the places I eat.

K i'll find it. Just never been on that side of town.

MMmmmm Sonic, they were everywhere in Florida and I think are by far the top fast food joint. They are building one here in Rapid City and I can't wait till its done, I can almost taste the Cherry Limeade and the Western burger!!

Gf and I went today, too. It's been at least a year since we moved here. Apparently, all the idiot fuck drivers decided to go at the same time. Seriously, it was freakin ridiculous. The worst moment: Trying to pull out of Sonic into the Walmart parking lot. It's 4 ways which should equal 4 cars at the little lot intersection. Honestly, at least 7 cars trying to pass at the same time. People trying to pull around, to the side, cutting people off. It was an insane cluster fuck. We went through the drive thru (no slots open) and it still probably only took about 15 min to get the food. But they were out of the new banana pudding shakes w/Nilla wafers. Bastards.

They need a Jack in the Box now.

They need a Jack in the Box now.

How dare you mention that crap food, this is Wendy's domain and they can stay away.

I only say that because their food sucks and they drove Wendy's out of Hawaii and some places out west, their food has nothing on Wendy's.

How dare you mention that crap food, this is Wendy's domain and they can stay away.

I only say that because their food sucks and they drove Wendy's out of Hawaii and some places out west, their food has nothing on Wendy's.

You are out of your crazed, fucking mind. The only thing Wendy is good for is playing a bad joke on your friends with the chili and giving head. I'll take The Box FTW.