Anyone see my purse?

TheHaze

It's a 6spd. I'm a little neutral on it, actually. It's geared real close together so I'm always shifting, But I really like being involved like that. I don't have enough experience to know how it will fare when racing.

It's a 6spd. I'm a little neutral on it, actually. It's geared real close together so I'm always shifting, But I really like being involved like that. I don't have enough experience to know how it will fare when racing.

Yeah, the problem you can run into is the gears are shorter thus you'll find the top of 2nd gear far too often and have to use 3rd. If your shifting too much your wasting time, though I know your not buying it for solely autocross.

I liked the one I drove, it was peppy and handled quite well but the chassis is far from what the S2000 has and it doesn't have anywhere the power. Still a good little car I'm sure you will like.

Yeah, the problem you can run into is the gears are shorter thus you'll find the top of 2nd gear far too often and have to use 3rd. If your shifting too much your wasting time, though I know your not buying it for solely autocross.

I liked the one I drove, it was peppy and handled quite well but the chassis is far from what the S2000 has and it doesn't have anywhere the power. Still a good little car I'm sure you will like.

It feels quite peppy, but its agility is just too damn fun. I would have liked an s2000, but I couldn't find one with lower miles on it for a good price.