who can rebuild my engine

yellowsnake

like the title says. i have a 96 cobra and i want to have it rebuilt with forged rods/pistons. i'm gonna keep my stock crank b/c they come from the factory forged. i'd need someone to do everything. pull the engine build it and reinstall it. i sent ips an email but no call yet and i'd like to get a price range so i will know when i can make this happen. and also can anyone get the hook up on some flat top high c/r pistons and rods for a 96 4.6l? if so let me know. thanks.

by the way the car only has 46,80x miles on it. nothing wrong with it just want it forged before i blow it. lol

Rob Lasota is building my block right now , Ie Rods, Pistons, Trans, Clutch, whole nine yards.

I've had nothing short of excellent work done by him.

If anything I would say they specialize in Forced induction fords and SCT tuning software. But can do ANYTHING.

http://www.LasotaRacing.com is the website

Phone number is, 740 971 4901

Rob will make it happen for ya, just give him a call.

If anything I would say they specialize in Forced induction fords and SCT tuning software. But can do ANYTHING.

+1

JR...there is a shop in Chilli that is working on corys car that we have heard good things from. You can PM me or hit me up on AIM if you would like more info. They just built a 98 turbo cobra. LMK

Eric

Rob Lasota is building my block right now , Ie Rods, Pistons, Trans, Clutch, whole nine yards.

+3

OK i have kept quiet long enough. I wouldnt let lasota touch my car EVER EVER EVER EVER again. Period!!!!! Still waiting for an apology for grenading my engine at the track 2 years ago. So there ya go! Dont care if this gets a response. Dont care if people think im an ass. Dont really care period. Im sure they wont take responsability but they know exactly what happened.