cheating slut! opinnions?

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

I'm sorry but letting someone touch you is cheating. i call the bs factor on this one big time. oh and for the record the pregnancy is by the barrett guy, the one that she doesn't like. she slept with him right before we got together.

***convo starts***

Ciera Seipel (Sexy Ciera):

if u knew y didnt u

Viperns: because you shoudla told me

Viperns: i fyou can;t tell me whats happening, then to me it seems liek you want it

Viperns: and yes he did finger you

Ciera Seipel (Sexy Ciera):

let me word that correctly I HAVE NOT HAD SEX WITH BARRET NOR TOUCHED HIM SEXUALLY SINCE VALENTINES I HAVE SLEPT NEXT TO HIM BC I AM STUPID HE HAS WOKEN UP AND TOUCHED MY VAGINA AND I HAVE STOPPED IT I CANT EXPLAIN IT ANY DIFFERENT

dude, move on, find another chick, theres lots of em' out there. All that drama you posted, and what you did not post, makes her simply not worth it. There ain't a bitch out there worth all that. Get over her and find one that really makes you happy. Thats honestly all I can tell you man.

Guest 00Smurf
dude, move on, find another chick, theres lots of em' out there. All that drama you posted, and what you did not post, makes her simply not worth it. There ain't a bitch out there worth all that. Get over her and find one that really makes you happy. Thats honestly all I can tell you man.

yeah i have. i finnally had enough. especially after she said it wasn't cheating cause she didnt touch him . lol come on now...

Guest 00Smurf
it took me 2 hours to get her to admit to it even after i had given her proof. she still tried to flat out deny it. if she trully wanted to work it out and she was done whe woulda told me then when i confronted her. or she woulda told me after the 8 times it happened. that to me says she wanted it.

Guest 00Smurf
Dude, this just changes the sex. NOTHING is off limits now.

Getting rid of her is simple, drop a load on her face then wipe your shit off with her hair,

gonesville.

HAHAHAHA

it took me 2 hours to get her to admit to it even after i had given her proof. she still tried to flat out deny it. if she trully wanted to work it out and she was done whe woulda told me then when i confronted her. or she woulda told me after the 8 times it happened. that to me says she wanted it.

It always takes them 2-19 hours of hard grilling to get them to admit they are a huge slut.

Then they make an attempt to flip the shit and blame you.

Fuck the living piss out her one last time, take pics, share with CR, and move the fuck on.

:D

start doing her...then slip it in her ass, you find out just how big of a slut she really is.lol. let us know how it turns out. :thumbup:(and by turns out...well you'll get it...)

But if he gets that he will be tempted to stick around...

:p

You said in another thread you had the "good" pics of her. Now's about the time to post them :)

that's what I was thinking... but then again, I'll probably get flamed for it but take the high road and not stoope to her level... ehh fuck it, let's see the slut in comperable possitions :D

I agree with Kevin R. Make up with her like everythings ok, do her one last time, best of all don't hold out do try anything and everything you can think of to prove how much of a hoe she is. Take pics, post on CR. Never talk to her again, trust me its better if you just drop these kind of people out of your life.