mansfield mechanic

Sturg1647545502

Im trying to get a hold of a guy in Mansfield to rebuild my engine. since we only stopped in to his shop on a whim i cant remember his name, address or his shop name. ive searched the yellow pages but none of the mansfield shops ring a bell here is what i do know:

-hes in the Mansfield area(obviously).

-Him and his brother run a shop where they restore and resell bikes, as well as parts. The shop it self isnt really nice(compared to an ASK or Columbus motorsports), they just park the bike in the storefront window on carpet, and work on them in th back.

-He used to do flat track racing on the weekends all over the US while working at a local factory and running the shop during the week.(since retirement him and his bro just have the shop)

- He still has a shit ton of flat track engines, frames, etc in the back

-hes primarily got mid 70s through late 80s bikes..one or two early 90s....all imports

- he raced mid to small size class(250&400s), and thus knows his shit on smaller bikes..which is why hes the guyto rebuild by honda450 engine.

ANY help at all would be amazing!6 degrees of separation scenario

THANKS!!!!:D

I know the place you are talking about but I haven't been there in a while either. Its either B&B or D&D cycle and its at the corner of 4th and 42 or 5th and 42... I can't really remember. Next time I'm up there I'll find the details for sure but hopefully that will help some.

ok, I found it its B&B Cycle.

http://bbcyclesalvage.com/about.html