IPS Motorsports

thorne

In 1 day notice they were able to get the brakes I wanted in and fit me in on a busy saturday to get them changed. They even did my tranny fluid while I was there.

If you need something from them MSG Mr.Wright

Glad you got a response, I PMed "Mr. Wright" AFTER he asked me PM him a little over a month ago and never got a response, needless to say I took my business elsewhere.

But I have to ask, why couldn't you do the brake work and tranny drain yourself? Its just a drain and refill and pads/rotors are EZ, hell I'd have done it for CHEEP.

Thanks for the post Thorne. I know it was pretty hectic saturday but it was nice talking to you. Just to clarify, from talking with Brandon, I dont think he brought the car down because he couldnt/didnt want to to do it himself. He said he felt bad for "Piling on" like many have on here without ever meeting us or ever even seeing the shop.

I really appreciate the fact that you stopped down just to see who we really are and glad you left feeling good about it. Since we had more cars than techs show up all at once it took a bit longer than it would have normally, but thanks for the post and thanks again for stopping down :)

Jeff

Thanks for the post Thorne. I know it was pretty hectic saturday but it was nice talking to you. Just to clarify, from talking with Brandon, I dont think he brought the car down because he couldnt/didnt want to to do it himself. He said he felt bad for "Piling on" like many have on here without ever meeting us or ever even seeing the shop.

I really appreciate the fact that you stopped down just to see who we really are and glad you left feeling good about it. Since we had more cars than techs show up all at once it took a bit longer than it would have normally, but thanks for the post and thanks again for stopping down :)

Jeff

100% true, I felt that since i had talked shit and had no reason to talk it, I would give IPS a spin and see how they really are. I am quite confident on the other work they will be doing for me in the near future.

Thanks again for takin care of me on such short notice.

..... I'm going to need some suspension work done.. :)

Why, is your rear end swinging around on you?

Some Tiens would take care of that. I know Jeff can get a deal on those. Just give IPS a call, I'm sure Jeff's wife can point you in the right direction when she answers the phone. hahaha