Houston Street Racing part 2

neonkiller

The racing is great out there. I lived in and around Houston for quite sometime. Great stretches of road and as long as you stay away from the Rice Race areas, the cops generally don't give a shit. Huge city, way too many other serious crimes going on. Sam Houston Tollway FTW

The racing is great out there. I lived in and around Houston for quite sometime. Great stretches of road and as long as you stay away from the Rice Race areas, the cops generally don't give a shit. Huge city, way too many other serious crimes going on. Sam Houston Tollway FTW

where at? i used to live in sugarland for 10 years

where at? i used to live in sugarland for 10 years

Depending on the year, I lived in Clear Lake right off NASA 1 and El Camino and a real bad part of Spring Branch (there are nice parts, too. I walked through them sometimes, lol.) At least it was when I was younger. I did the worst shit when I lived there. I used to hang out in the wards alot, too. (Got to party with the Geto Boys a couple times back in '92?) Watched friends die, been shot myself. Never thought I'd go back. But like anywhere, there are two sides to a city. After moving back to Texas, I stayed for a bit off of Memorial pkwy on the west side in a decent area before going back to Bryan/College Station. I've lived all over Texas, though.

Are you from Texas (born there)? How come you moved here? I would never go back to Houston if I could help it. Maybe Austin, though.

Depending on the year, I lived in Clear Lake right off NASA 1 and El Camino and a real bad part of Spring Branch (there are nice parts, too. I walked through them sometimes, lol.) At least it was when I was younger. I did the worst shit when I lived there. I used to hang out in the wards alot, too. (Got to party with the Geto Boys a couple times back in '92?) Watched friends die, been shot myself. Never thought I'd go back. But like anywhere, there are two sides to a city. After moving back to Texas, I stayed for a bit off of Memorial pkwy on the west side in a decent area before going back to Bryan/College Station. I've lived all over Texas, though.

Are you from Texas (born there)? How come you moved here? I would never go back to Houston if I could help it. Maybe Austin, though.

nope i was born in korea, lol but i was then adopted and lived in ohio, then tenn, then louisiana, then texas for the majority of my life, then just moved back here about 2.5-3 years ago. my dad's job moved us here

Anyone else unimpressed?

We bring it harder.

Columbus brings it harder.

And-that’s JUST the car seen. Toss in Denis and his 700+whp Hybusas’, and (forgot his name-Sam's boy) and his beyond obnoxious mouth-and we have a video to end all street racing videos.

Guest Removed
(forgot his name-Sam's boy) and his beyond obnoxious mouth-and we have a video to end all street racing videos.

that would be davis........he makes me wish there was a mute button.