Auto Exotica Must be strugling

TitusS2k

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

auto exotica fuckin sucks they charge way too much for shit. i would never pay him that money and u can take him to small claims court for that.

HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO THE CLASSROOM AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF YOU BUTTFUCKING CUMBUBBLE...until then, stfu you ricer ass vtec honda JDM yo driver

I think there is a certain amount of time you have to send some sort of letter disputing the debt. However, I would watch my wording and stick to the facts.[/

I think there is a certain amount of time you have to send some sort of letter disputing the debt. However, I would watch my wording and stick to the facts.

You have 30 days to send that company a "dispute letter" stating the account is not legit, and your side of the story. Don't waste your time using words like "he's a dick". Stick to the facts.

You have 30 days to send that company a "dispute letter" stating the account is not legit, and your side of the story. Don't waste your time using words like "he's a dick". Stick to the facts

I think you have 2 days to dispute everything. Make sure you call them and tell them how big of a dick this guy is and make up all kinds of stuff to make yourself sound better

I got it all figured out today. I called the collections agency. They said that that letter that was sent out to lee cohen first off. It was never sent to me and they never had any records of my adress even in their system. It was for a pay check that i was paid and i cashed at kroger. It bouced and they were going after lee for the money but somehow the letter was forwarded to my house, and they thought that i had some type of owner ship in that shit hole. So im thinking lee forged that letter and sent it to me to have me pay one of his bills that he cannot afford. Its cool im in no trouble and it wont hurt my credit score in any way. I even had the collections agency send me an email assuring me that it wouldnt hurt me in any way for later use. So fuck Auto Exotica, Lee Cohen and whoever still wants to do business with them. He is a piece of shit, and his business will be going down the crapper very soon. Their shop has been closed down twice now... He needs to relize its time to pack up shop and get out while he still can- He wont and he will continue to loose more and more money. Dumb ass....

Im glad i got it resolved... Bash on!

Hey Chris, that fucking faggot Lee fucked me. He had my car for over 2 months when i had givin him over 1000$ down payment. Took 3 weeks to get my parts, and my car was never touched. I hope that man burns in hell.

Heard many similar stories

I went there on a recommendation from a dealership, someone I trusted. And a year and some later... my car is STILL not put together correctly from him and 3 other people that touched my car. What a joke he was, trying to convince me of shit I know about (audio installation and XM) and what I needed and didn't need.

As stated above, I hope they burn in hell. Except for Wyan... he was okay.

Mr. Titus you prick-fuck, how in the hell are ya!

I would prefer not to comment on that shop too much......and maintain at least a shred of professionalism, for my own sake..........HOWEVER

Chris, you walked into a ball that was rolling downhill WAY before you got there. And just to clarify, you never worked at "passen", that was a TOTALLY different place when it was under the previous ownership. Passen was a business, the latter merely the figment of a bad joke that continues to spiral, according to your accounts.

If you no longer work there, there is a large probability you were screwed in some way or another. But life goes on. Capatilism will prevail in the end.

Mr. Titus you prick-fuck, how in the hell are ya!

I would prefer not to comment on that shop too much......and maintain at least a shred of professionalism, for my own sake..........HOWEVER

Chris, you walked into a ball that was rolling downhill WAY before you got there. And just to clarify, you never worked at "passen", that was a TOTALLY different place when it was under the previous ownership. Passen was a business, the latter merely the figment of a bad joke that continues to spiral, according to your accounts.

If you no longer work there, there is a large probability you were screwed in some way or another. But life goes on. Capatilism will prevail in the end.

O i understand that and i was forewarned not only by you but others as well. But for lee cohen to send me a notice that i owe him 342$ is pathetic. But Very well put

Which one was Tony from Forcefed? ahahaha, i remember that place back in the day, basically where slomo is now. I just remember this plump balding guy who had some badass rides, a turbo miata and a swapped 2.5rs I believe, if not its at least turbo'd. Hmm, wonder why then went under, lol.

They did hook me up OK when I went there, I was 16, didn't know shit about cars and they charged me $80 to install my springs/shocks and header back exhaust, to this day they were still cool and I think if they had more of a business sense they'd be doing ok. They just enjoyed the perks too much I believe.