Saleen pics from the factory and meet

Mojoe

This makes me laugh.

http://www.albertfattal.com/gallery/albums/Batch%20Add%20Files/Saleen%20VCA%20Tour/Saleen_VCA_Tour-74.jpg

All the cars on there have won major LeMans Championships in the last decade, except a Saleen Mustang or S7. I dont believe a Saleen has even brought home a single feature win.

That is funny, I wonder how a Saleen stacks up against those cars stock for stock.

I doubt that shirt was geared towards that idea in mind.

Well, Is a Saleen Mustang faster than:

F355, 360/challenge,430, 550, 599, 575? Probably in the 1/4, but not on a track.

Carrara, GT3/2/1 ? Maybe the Carrara, but most deffinatly not the GT cars.

Z06? 1/4 would be close... but id venture a no. On a track, not a chance.

Viper? Maybe from 0-60, but not from 50-150. Track race may be close.

Lets keep in mind, that a Saleen, is a reworked base car... so if you want to be fair, the Porsches should be RUF's, the Z06 a Lingenfelter, and the Viper probably a DLM... non of which are slower than that Mustang.

Well, Is a Saleen Mustang faster than:

F355, 360/challenge,430, 550, 599, 575? Probably in the 1/4, but not on a track.

Carrara, GT3/2/1 ? Maybe the Carrara, but most deffinatly not the GT cars.

Z06? 1/4 would be close... but id venture a no. On a track, not a chance.

Viper? Maybe from 0-60, but not from 50-150. Track race may be close.

Lets keep in mind, that a Saleen, is a reworked base car... so if you want to be fair, the Porsches should be RUF's, the Z06 a Lingenfelter, and the Viper probably a DLM... non of which are slower than that Mustang.

I would have to say that shirt is in reference to the S7. At 750bhp, 700 torque its in an entirely different league stock for stock.... And if thats not enough you can always ask for the competition package (1000hp) :D